the rock surprise announcement

Wednesday night in liacouras center at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for aew dynamite during 9:15 pm with a lot of fans inside the arena enjoyed the show until they heard familiar intro.

[Intro]

The rock: "doooo you smell what the rock is cooking."

The fans begin cheering really loud inside the arena to see wrestling legend and movie star the rock exit right tunnel to the stage with excitement expression on his face.

Jim: "good god almighty!"

Tony: "holy moly, it's wrestling legend Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson have arrived at aew."

Excalibur: "alright. Welcome to aew! The rock."

The rock walk down the ramp toward the ring with Justin Robert begin introducing him to the fans, "ladies and gentlemen, please welcome tttthhhheeeeeee roooocccccckkkk!" He approach time keeper area to grab microphone from table and turned around begin walking towards steel steps to climb to enter the apron to the ring. He climb up on turnbuckle at leftside begin raised fist up make the fans begin to cheer really loud when he climb down from the turnbuckle toward middle of the ring as they turned off his music, he look up at the camera with one brow up and got microphone in his mouth begin to speak, "finally the rock has arrived at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for aew dynamite. The rock got surprise announcement for you all tonight in aew."

Jim: "surprise announcement from the rock himself. Alright then! Let here it shall we."

Tony: "you said it jim."

The rock: "Tony khan and other aew officials found someone to general manager of aew."

Excalibur surpriseed: "new boss is here in aew, guys."

Jim: "who's going to be then?"

The rock: "it's a female student from uva academy at paldea region in pokemon universe. Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome our female general manager of aew, Juliana violet."

The fans started cheering loud for the rock announcement when they turn on the theme music as juliana violet named came up with chainsaw sound from the background: theme song is shotzi.

Verse 1: "🎵 welcome to the ball pit. You can get your ass kicked off the top hat flip."

Juliana came out of the stage with her girlfriend, arven, penny, nemona, Anne, Ms. Violet, dendra, Bonnie, max, aliquis, and ohara. Juliana wore purple lavender boob window midriff shirt to expose her belly, demin shorts, and red high ankle shoes. Got three different types of earrings in left ear as the crowd cheer.

Jim: "welcome to aew Juliana violet as new female general manager."

Excalibur: "she got the crew with her walking the ramp toward the ring, guys."

Juliana, her girlfriend, arven, nemona, anne, aliquis, and dendra enter the ring with the ring while rest of them staying outside in front of the ring, they turn off the music for the rock handed the microphone to her begin to speak to the fans nicely, "wow you guys are nice for me to become female general manager of aew, thank you so much. I'll be best general manager of aew. And now I got two announcement for tonight. My 1st announcement is number one contender TNT championship 25 men battle Royal will be on rampage. The winner will face Sammy guevara or Scorpio sky for TNT championship on next Wednesday at Chesapeake employers insurance arena in Baltimore, Maryland." The fans begin to cheer little bit loud for Juliana 1st announcement in a moment and they stop cheering for Juliana begin speak again, "my 2nd announcement is men of the year is disbanded, dan Lambert and his America top team is fired."

Jim: "yes finally that jerk, Dan Lambert and his America top team is fired from aew by our general manager."

Excalibur: "thanks kid."

Juliana look at backstage begin continue to speak again, "securities! You all can escort America top team exit my building for good. Oh bryan Danielson, adam cole! You two bring Dan Lambert to the ring because we got gifted for him." The fans begin started to sing in the arena, "🎶 na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Goodbye! Na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye!" They noticed adam and Bryan dragged angry dan Lambert from backstage toward the ring, they put him in middle of the ring fast begin getting up on the feet staring at arven first.

He delivered punch Dan in the forehead make him jiggle bit then Anne grabbed him from behind to deliver German suplex with strong strength to the floor three times then dendra next with standing moonsault on him, and the rock is next while walk toward around  Dan head, with him facing the camera.

Excalibur: "oh-no, Dan is done! Guys."

Tony: "it's most electrifying move in all wrestling Entertainment."

Jim: "the people elbow!"

He throw his arms across each other, indicating will be running the ropes in second make the fans cheers goe really loud when he returns to the center of the ring and hit people elbow on Dan chest But not done yet with Juliana climb on top rope turnbuckle that surprise everyone.

Tony: "say your prayers, dan. You're done for good."

She dive off from top rope turnbuckle to dan Lambert with swanton bomb right in the stomach.

Jim: "swanton bomb to Dan Lambert by general manager."

Both men dragged Tony out from the ring and place it on their shoulders as Juliana grab the microphone from the ring to place in her mouth begin to speak, "take jabroni trash out my building with his America top team." They then take him away from arena to backstage heading outside with America top team.

[New chapter is out for today]