getting know to each other part 1

Mesagoza city 11:30 am

Juliana heading to artisan bakery in left side of city meet up with rika over there to hang out and getting know each other for a while before dating. She wearing light blue tank top that reveal her midriff, red suspenders, demin shorts, and neon high top sneakers. She got small red purse around her neck.

She arrive at artisan bakery to notice rika sitting in a table with yellow umbrella in the middle just right next to bakery in 3 feet away. She wearing blank sleeveless shirt to expose little bit muscular with a medium size tattoo of charizard claws on left muscular arm, camo shorts, and red sneakers with white & black laces. Still got her earrings piercings and low ponytail.

Juliana: "hey rika."

Rika: "hey there beautiful."

She sitting in a chair at left side of table face at rika as place her purse on table left side next to her when male artisan bakery owner/server look like Stan lee while holding notepad and pen in both hands, he gives them friendly greet, "greetings true believers, welcome to Excelsior Artstian bakery and are you ready to order." Both of them nodded their heads are ready to take their order from him.

Juliana: "5 feet veggie sandwich on wheat bread with peach tea."

Rika: "grilled rice balls with strawberry protein shake."

Stan: "excellent, I'll back with your drinks, true believers."

He went inside the bakery towards the kitchen with dozen employees when Juliana look at rika with loveable smile, "you been working out lately, rika." She replied, "yup stay in shape, what about you then." Juliana said with little bit surprise, "I do yoga sometimes at ambiga town in the age of 17 and it's really relaxing." Rika is very impressed about Juliana doing yoga in the age of 17 at ambiga town in unova region and rika turned to ask Juliana a question.

Rika: "you got any hobbies."

Juliana: "dancing, swimming, gardening, cooking, cleaning, and I like travel to other regions like alola that I got cubone and geodude."

Rika: "which one of island you went."

Juliana: "melemele island that new monarch, Pokemon world and alola champion ash Ketchum went there to enroll at Pokemon school."

Rika: "that's good."

When Stan Lee come out with sliver service dish with their drinks as Juliana continue to speak at rika, "he got married to Serena Ketchum who move at pallet town with her mother, fletching, and rhyhorn since 3 yrs ago. They got 10 yrs old girl name liko Ketchum who entered indigo academy in Kanto region in 8 months ago." Rika take a little sip of strawberry protein shake from a straw and replied, "we should visit pallet town sometimes to see them."

Juliana: "sounds good to me, rika."

But they didn't know there's Juliana three bodyguards standing on tall building roof begin staring down at Juliana hanging out with rika outside of bakery but lucario noticed underneath the table to see rika playing footsie with Juliana feet but they're okay with it and continue watching them.

[End part 1 of this chapter]