meet the dictator and starter pokemon

In the living room

Juliana mom, Sarah violet sitting in middle of couch with her audino and alolan vuplix sitting in both sides of the couch as she talking with the dictator of uva academy sitting in an small another couch in a second until they heard the voice of Juliana.

"Hey."

Her mom smile to see her daughter wearing her new uva academy uniform while carrying her duffle bag and got school bag attached on her back and Mrs. Violet said to her with kindness who getting up on the couch, "oh! Just look at you! All ready for you big day, kiddo." Juliana replied, "yes ma'am." Then dictator of uva academy name clavell getting up on the couch too to see Juliana in new uniform and Argee with Ms. Violet, "yes, the uniform of our storied academy suits you quiet well indeed. Are you ready to choose your first paldea starter pokemon."

Juliana: "yes sir."

Cubone: "cubone."

Dictator clavell: "right then, dear pokemon. Time to come of your pokeball."

He turned right to little bit space to pull out three pokeball by hand and toss it in mid-air to release three paldea pokemon who's starting at Juliana and the others.

Dictator said to her with kindness, "we provide each student entering the academy a pokemon of their own and I ask you to choose which among these three you'd like to have as your partner

Dictator said to her with kindness, "we provide each student entering the academy a pokemon of their own and I ask you to choose which among these three you'd like to have as your partner. Go ahead my dear, choose your starter pokemon." She nodded her head and approach them begin choosing her first paldean pokemon in few seconds and she point her finger at sprigattio in the first row and dictator clavell said, "great choice sprigattio, the grass pokemon. You and sprigattio getting along as partners. Anyway I'll be at another house right next to door that's okay with you bring two starter pokemon over there." Juliana after sending her starter pokemon inside the pokeball and replied back to him, "of course dictator."

Dictator clavell: "excellent."

He bid farewell to them heading outside went to another house down the hill, than alolan vuplix and cubone walk to two starter pokemon with a smile.

Alolan vuplix: "vuplix."

Cubone: "cubone."

Fuecoco: "craw."

Quxaly: "fomp."

Sarah: "I'm making you a sandwich while you at other house with dictator clavell and two starter pokemon."

Juliana: "of course."

She looked at two starter pokemon with a smile on her face and said, "you little dudes are ready to go towards another house." Both of them nodded their heads are ready to go at another house with dictator clavell and unknown person.

[New chapter is out for today]