meet thomas

In a minute later, Juliana exit her new dorm room begin walking in the hallway going to find and meet friends at academy on her first day of academy for a moment until she stop to notice seventeen yrs old thomas in uva academy uniform walk up to her with a smile and said, "your new girl who move here from unova region in 3 weeks ago, right." Juliana replied, "yup, I'm Juliana violet from cabo poco, south provinces."

Thomas: "I'm Thomas and I came from sinnoh region."

Juliana: " Do you enroll here, Thomas."

Thomas: "since six months ago to enroll here make friends and captured new type of pokemon in paldea region."

Juliana: "that's cool Thomas."

Thomas: "you wanna a have pokemon battle in schoolyard for first time."

Juliana give smug grin on her face to having a pokemon battle against Thomas at schoolyard on first day of school, she said to him with excitement, "of course Thomas, let's do it." Then Thomas noticed something in few seconds and said to her with confused, "what about your bodyguards." Juliana replied, "they're not my bodyguards just regular wild pokemon who belonged in the wild and I believe they went home that's all."

Thomas: "cool."

[New chapter is out for tonight]