Juliana first tera orb

Next morning at 7:15 am

Cafeteria

Juliana sitting at table with her new friends in left side of cafeteria just eating breakfast before heading their homeroom at 8:00 pm.

"Good morning Ms. Violet."

They stop eating to turn right to see dictator clavell and 17 yrs old very fit girl with pink eyes and purple hair with two medium hair buns on both sides. She wearing UVA academy uniform like them, he begins speak at Juliana with kindness, "I forgot handed your first tera orb yesterday, my apologies for that." Juliana replied, "that's okay sir." He pulled out tera orb from his right coat jacket and place it on table that she amazed to got her first tera orb with fire shard inside ever in paldea region and dictator clavell begins to speak again, "you test it out on your pokemon again anne pokemon at the schoolyard doing homeroom class over." Anne begins to speak with the voice of Annie Lionheart in teenage year, "that's right Juliana."

Juliana: "that's okay with you, director. For me hanging out with rika in the city at 11:30 am."

Dictator clavell smile: "of course my dear, I won't mind at all."

Harper: "is your two bodyguard will show up in the city again like yesterday."

Juliana: "nope, they're went home after that somewhere in paldea region."

Anne raised one brow up and suspicious expression on her face at Juliana, "are you sure about that, kiddo. Since yesterday I exit fitness center was about heading back to academy and stop notice swablu on the rooftop with Greninja and his friend." Juliana is shock in anger at swablu is working with Greninja and lucario who thought returned back in the wild but they still here in the city, she bashed her head on table to give out anger groan and said, "I wish those guys just leave me alone, geeze. I don't need protection from them."

Harper: "you should talk with them about leaving you alone, they will understand if they show up."

Bonnie: "good point Harper."

Nemona: "yeah."

Dictator clavell: "that delightful idea Ms. Harper."

[New chapter is out for today]