vs Thomas [edited]

Both Juliana and Thomas standing in corner of battlefield having pokemon while being watched by max, Bonnie, rest of students, dictator clavell, the elite Four rika, and nemona, then he pulled out pokeball on palm of his hand and staring down at Juliana, "ready Juliana."

Juliana: "ready."

"Swablu."

She turned left to having stare down at cotton bird, swablu with a smile on her face at Juliana and she said with polite, "sorry girl, you might get hurt and go fly to the others to watch, alright." She nodded her head to agree with me and flying toward the others to land on max right shoulder blade when they tossed pokeball in the air begin called out their pokemon.

Juliana: "cubone, I choose you."

Thomas: "doduo, it's showtime."

Cubone and doduo come out from their pokeball to enter pokemon battle behind their trainers at 5 feet away.

Juliana: "okay cubone use double kick!"

He run straight to duduo in a second and take a leap was about deliver double kick until Thomas called out counter attack, "use peck!" Then Juliana called out move, "dodge now!" He dodge the peck from them right and left then delivered double kicked on them with a strike cause half critical medium damage that's surprised rika bit and begin thought inside of her, "she's good for have a beautiful and hot body got gorgeous dd-cup breasts ever." Swablu begin examine that attack from cubone with narrow eyes.

Thomas: "use drill peck!"

Their pecks become golden pointy pecks and take a leap doing spin straight to cubone for a moment until he blocked it with top of bone begin struggling in a minute then cubone stop using drill peck went back to his trainer until cubone begin to evolving that's surprised everyone.

Nemona: "hey! It's cubone is evolving."

Swablu is little bit surprised to see that evolving for a until cubone just evolve into alolan marowak.

Dictator clavell: "alolan marowak, huh

Dictator clavell: "alolan marowak, huh. Not bad I believe Ms. Violet got both alolan pokemon from alola region that her and her mom went vacation over there.

Nemona: "that's explain it."

Rika: "good for her then."

Juliana: "okay buddy, use hyper beam!"

He open his mouth to fire hyper beam straight to duduo really fast for too late with attack and cause heavy critical damage make duduo become unconscious that's surprised Juliana and marowak to 2nd win for pokemon battle against Thomas who send his pokemon inside the pokeball and walk up to her with a smile.

Thomas: "pretty good pokemon battle I ever saw, Juliana."

Juliana: "thanks Thomas."

Thomas: "we're having a treasure hunt on Tuesday March 15th because school tradition."

Juliana: "that's great my first treasure hunt ever on uva academy."

She noticed swablu is gone on max right shoulder without being noticed by everyone and called out max, "hey kid, where swablu at?" He look at his right shoulder to notice swablu is gone lately that's very suspicious from nemona and rika about that swablu.

Somewhere in the city with swablu flying down toward greninja and lucario just standing at building yellow rooftop and landing on greninja finger tip begin chirping to them.

Later at night at 8:30 pm

Juliana dorm room

She doing her shake a weight while wearing pink workout bra to expose whole midriff, rainbow dye leggings above her belly button, and sneakers. Her hair into a bun. She been long day after meeting with professor turo on TV screen at dictator clavell office about take care of miraidon for him while he's at inside the great crater of area zero for research and she hope going to meet him in person someday.

Knock*knock*knock

She stop and place her shake a weight on kitchen table begin approach the door as she grabbed knob to twist begin pulled the door wide to reveal paldea region elite four rika got rose in her finger and staring at Juliana with charming expression on her face.

Juliana: "you're elite four, rika. You show up at the battlefield with the others to watch pokemon battle with me against Thomas, right."

Rika: "yup."

She handed an Rose to her for offer but Juliana look at rika with crossed her arms underneath dd-cup breasts and got stern expression on her face, "why are you handed me a rose for?" Rika replied, "because your cute that's all and taking you a date." Juliana said, "I'm flattered rika, your cute and charming for a elite four member, but I'm not interested in date with you not yet. We need get to know each other first."

Rika: "of course Juliana, what about artistan bakery in the city tomorrow at 11:30 am. Sounds good."

Juliana: "sure, see you tomorrow then cutie."

She grab the rose from rika fingers nicely and give rika a cute wink for one time, then she closed the door after that make rika very happy for hanging out with Juliana at mesagoza city tomorrow and turned around begin walking in the corridor head entrance hall after shoutout of excitement, "THIS IS BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!" Cause Bonnie, Harper, penny, audrey, and thomas open their doors quick to their heads out staring at rika with stern expression on their faces.

Rika: "hehehehe, my bad."

Thomas: "keep it down next time alright rika because I'm studying for a test in ms. Raifort history tomorrow."

Harper/Bonnie: "us too."

Rika: "fine."

[New chapter is out for today]