unexpected reunion

Juliana is back at uva academy after meeting with her mom at her place and noticed to see greninja, lucario, and swablu at entrance hall with dictator clavell and Mr. Jacq as they turned around to see her walk towards them with ashamed expression on their faces.

Juliana: "what's wrong guys?"

Dictator clavell: "I think my dear, they're becoming ashamed to protect you as bodyguards it's ridiculous thing to that."

Mr. Jacq: "some pokemon knocked  sense of them in two weeks ago."

Trio of them still ashamed about themselves make Julia look guilty on her face with arm crossed underneath dd-cup breasts in a second until she got a good idea inside of her head and said to them with surprised, "you three wanna to my team as partners." The trio becomes happy to hear 'team' from Juliana mouth and give her a agreement nod that's surprised dictator and Mr. Jacq.

Dictator clavell: "wonderful idea my dear."

Mr. Jacq: "yup."

Levincia city, east province: iono apartment

Living room

Anne hanging out with her girlfriend sitting in the couch watching tv while iono wearing yellow off shoulder shirt to expose left shoulder blade and black short shorts. Her hair let down without her two hairclips.

Iono place her hand on anne expose stomach to feel 6 pack hard rocks abs while wearing red velvet midriff shirt and she look at anne with a smile, "babe, I'm thinking about something since three weeks ago. Let's have our 1st romantic vacation at postwick, galar region on Tuesday September 15th in two weeks." Anne like iono romantic vacation idea at postwick in galar region for two weeks and she replied back, "good idea hotstuff to explore the city and everything over there. Especially we're getting alone time inside of our Master soundproof bedroom so I can enjoy your girls all day and night." She stare down at iono e-cup breasts inside the shirt and look up to see iono in erotic expression.

Iono: "yup."

[New chapter is out for tonight]