getting know to each other part 2

In square ground of mesagoza city during 3:30 pm with rika and Juliana walking and talking together.

Rika: "what your dream, cutie."

Juliana: "becoming new paldea champion like nemona and geeta did and make my mom very happy."

Rika is surprised about her new girlfriend dream is becoming new paldea champion like nemona and geeta did to make her mom or future mother-in-law very happy but noticed quick and said to her with surprised, "but you going to face us in elite Four room first before facing geeta on the rooftop." Juliana totally forgot about that but she doesn't care at all and said, "well I'm gonna beat you and elite Four then."

Rika: "you know it hotstuff."

She lean down closer little bit in front of her new girlfriend face so they can give quick kiss in the lips that's surprised everyone around them for moment when Rika lean up from the kiss by her girlfriend who's begin to speak with lovable expression on her face, "let's have our 1st date at sushi high roller in levincia city on Saturday night at 7:30 pm." Rika replied, "of course cutie." Then suddenly an green magical portal show up in front of city square ground that scared everyone when open up to reveal northeast backstage of new York City Madison Square Garden with 24/7 champion, Akira towza begin tip toes through the portal to square ground while being watched by Juliana, rika, and several people almost end of city square ground for a moment until Heath Slater come out nowhere from behind Akira due school boy on the ground with a pin with john cone show up begin counting, "1, 2, 3." Heath surprised become new 24/7 champion for first time ever in wwe when grabbing title and raised in the air for victory until r-truth come come out of surprised Heath with school boy pin with john cone counted, "1, 2, 3!"

R-truth: "yes I got my baby back."

He grabbed the title begin running through the portal to backstage finding a place to hide before other rosters show up and Heath turned around with disappointed expression on his face, "come on man, I got kids!" Both of them enter the portal to backstage finding r-truth somewhere in Madison Square Garden and the portal closed after that.

Juliana: "that's was weird."

Rika: "you said it babe but it's pretty awesome."

Later at night

Juliana dorm room with Juliana sitting in middle of her bed just hanging out with anne who's sitting in spinning chair and surprised about Juliana going on a date with rika at sushi high roller restaurant in levincia city on Saturday night at 7:30 pm.

Anne: "I'm proud of you, kiddo."

Juliana: "thanks, what about you then.'

Anne smug expression: " I'm dating iono the gym leader of levincia city since six months ago, she's beautiful and crazy girl with gorgeous body I ever saw."

Juliana: "that's sweet."

Anne: "on Friday evening at 11:00 am we should visit her at her workplace for you meet her in first time of paldea region. "

Juliana: "sounds good to me, anne."

24/7 championship changes

Heath Slater defeated Akira towza for 24/7 championship and r-truth defeated for 24/7 championship

[New chapter is out for today]