welcome to uva academy [edited]

Both Juliana and Nenoma already inside the city that surprise Juliana about city is biggest city in paldea region what nemona talking about when they walk up the stairs to see many people and pokemon everywhere in upper level toward school gate but stop notice girl with eevee backpack in her back confront by two people wearing uva academy and helmet in their heads, they known as team star grunt

Female team star grunt: "you want to join team star, kid."

Girl: "I rather not."

Male team star grunt: "come on."

"Oi!"

They noticed angry Juliana walk up right to the girl begin staring at them in furious when female team star grunt, "what about you, huh. Do you like to join team star." Juliana replied, "rather not punks, I'm challenge you two a pokemon battle." Male team star grunt pull out pokeball in his hand who begin staring at Juliana with surprise expression, "you got it kiddo." As Nenoma, shy girl, and Juliana back up bit for having pokemon battle against two grunts until an aura sphere come out of nowhere to hit the floor with small explosion.

Team star grunts: "what the?"

"Greninja."

The trio turned around to look up to see greninja standing on edge of the building with lucario who staring down at two team star grunts with icy stares when they take a leap from building to the floor with perfect land behind the girls, when female team star grunt said to Juliana with scared, "call off your pokemon's , kid, please. We won't bother people in this city anymore. See ya." Both of them running away in fear exit the city heading somewhere make several people clapping for the new girl two pokemon to scare two team stars away.

Both Nenoma and Juliana look at shy girl with eevee backpack, then Juliana said to her with calm, "are you okay." The girl replied, "I'm okay, thanks your two pokemon to scare them off from the city. "

Juliana: "they're not my pokemon Excality just help to scare those two away that's all."

Girl: "oh, I'm penny by the way."

Juliana: "I'm Juliana, are you going to academy too as well."

Penny: "yeah."

Juliana: "let's go together."

Penny smile: "why not."

The trio of girls walking up the longest stairs to uva academy but they being followed by greninja and lucario from behind who locked on eyes at Juliana for safety.

Nemona: "I believe you got two bodyguards right now, Juliana."

Penny: "yup."

Juliana: "(thought) great, I got two bodyguard to protect me from harm."

They arrived at the gate to uva academy filled with several students talking each other when they walking on the path towards front door when they stop talking to see greninja and lucario walking behind the trio but still staring at Juliana cause them talking among themselves.

Entrance hall

They arrived entrance hall main lobby when nemona turned around at Juliana begin to speak, "here we are, welcome to uva academy, Juliana! This here's the entrance hall! You can sign up for all kinds of classes at the desk behind me, and those halls of the sides lead to all different parts of the school." While nemona continue talking about entrance hall when 16 yrs old Harper in uva academy walking by at left side of the hall for a moment until she stop in fear to see lucario and greninja who give her with cold stare in a minute when she backing away bit and turned around begin running away in fear from them.

Greninja look at  lucario to give him a nodded when they take both sides between Juliana cause confusion and surprise from dictator clavell and nemona.

Dictator clavell: "dear me, you got two wild pokemon protect you from harm as bodyguards on your first day. For a mean time, you can unpacked your stuff after Mr. Jacq class over that's your homeroom teacher in classroom 1-A. You three had better hurry along--- classes will be starting soon."

Penny/nemona/Juliana: "yes sir."

Juliana was about to go upstairs with penny and nemona when she turned around at both pokemon, "don't need protect me alright, look at me I'm fine inside the academy. Just go home." She turned around begin walking up the stairs toward their homeroom classes but they think it's a test to protect her in the academy from harm but they need another one to join their bodyguard when they huddle together begin chatting.

Dictator clavell: "oh dear."

[New chapter is out for tonight]