Juliana surprise news [edited]

On Saturday 11:23 am with Juliana hanging out with Bonnie, the twins, Anne, and Harper at levinica city shopping center for girl time in a while then, Anne said to Juliana, "how's your date been at control center in new Orleans, LA with rika on last Wednesday night, kiddo." Juliana replied back with surprise, "it was awesome and surprise including wardlow attacks Sercuities from backstage to ring chasing mjf who been counting out by 10."

Bonnie: "boy, this mjf person is still scared from wardlow."

Juliana: "yup."

Bonnie: "yikes, I bet he will get his hands on him someday.

Dedenne inside Bonnie handbag to give out agreement cry, " De, dedenne." She smile and replied back to him in kindness, "you said it little buddy." They arrived at the market for looking around at rare stuffs from other regions for a moment when an same magical portal show up in middle of market that alarm them of surprise started open up to reveal backstage of Curtis Culwell center in garland, Texas with Tony Khan exit the portal to market with them as Juliana said to him with kindness, "hey tony, what are doing here lately?"

Tony: "I got surprise for you."

Juliana confused: "what kind of surprise is it, Tony?"

Tony: "me and other aew officials been thinking over a month ago to find someone become aew general manager because I own roh."

Male vendor: "roh?"

Tony: "ring of honor."

Male vendor: "oh."

Tony: "anyways, we decided choose you as female general manager of aew. What do you say, kid. You accept it."

Juliana got surprise expression on her face about Tony offered to become 1st female general manager of aew from her own universe and said to Tony in kindness, "I accept it tony. " He smile pride to hear that and said, "excellent welcome to aew Ms. Violet." They then heard clapping and cheering from several people in background around them with Anne give friendly punch on Juliana left shoulder and said, "congratulations kiddo, you become 1st female general manager of aew."

The twins: "way to go."

Bonnie: "yay."

Dedenne: "dedenne."

Harper: "alright. Good job Juliana."

Juliana: "thanks girls."

"Greetings mr. Khan."

He turned around of surprise to see wrestling legend and move star, Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson standing behind the portal wirh a smile on his face.

And Tony Khan said to him in friendly, "greetings mr

And Tony Khan said to him in friendly, "greetings mr. Johnson and welcome to aew." He replied back to him in kindness, "thank you mr. Khan, I'm feeling elite. Now did you heard about someone is becoming 1st general manager of aew lately?" Then Anne step in to answer the rock question and point her finger at Juliana, "right here, dude." He surprise at her to become female general manager of aew and said to her, "congratulations kid, I tell everyone at Wednesday dynamite in control center at Philadelphia, pa then you come in toward the ring to surprise them."

Male vendor: "that's wonderful idea my boy."

Juliana: "good idea, I bring my girlfriend and my friends go with you."

Anne: "wonderful idea kiddo."

Tony: "of course general manager."

Then Harper noticed something quick and said to Juliana with little surprise, "are you going to tell rika and the rest at uva academy about it when we get back." Juliana replied with a smile on her face, "yup, rika will be surprised about me become female general manager of aew."

Anne: "yup."

Tony: "yeah."

In few minutes later at uva academy entrance hall with rika and the rest are surprised for Juliana sign up as first female general manager of aew by Tony khan at levinica city, as rika said to her girlfriend in excitement, "congratulations babe, I'm proud of you to become female general manager of aew."

Poppy: "way to go Ms. Violet."

Dictator clavell: "congratulations my dear."

Dendra: "not bad new kid."

Juliana: "thank guys."

[New edited chapter is out]