meet Juliana violet mother

They arrived at her girlfriend house while riding on miraidon in diving mode.

Rika: "nice house you got here, babe

Rika: "nice house you got here, babe."

Juliana: "thanks rika-boo."

They stop in front entrance at 7 feet away and they hop off from miraidon who goes power down mode then suddenly fletching come out of nowhere to fly down and landing on top of miraidon head, but it won't mind at all when they was about approach front door.

"Hey honey."

They turn their heads to the left see Juliana violet mother carried basket with vegetables inside and Sunday hat on her head along with alolan vuplix and audino, she's happy to see her daughter again from uva academy in two weeks as they approach her for Juliana hug her mother in a second and let get after that.

Sarah: "how's uva academy been, honey. Did you make new friends and Pokemon?"

Juliana: "yup."

Now she begins introduced her mother to rika, "mom, this is rika, the paldea region elite Four and my girlfriend." Sarah give out cute squealed little bit loud about her daughter got a girlfriend is elite Four of paldea region and said to her daughter in pride, "we're proud of you, honey to dating charming and smart woman." Rika replied, "thank you Mrs. V, I will treat her like a lady all the time." Juliana blushed on her cheeks to hear from her girlfriend about treating her like a lady all the time.

Sarah: "when you two will get married soon and started family to have kids because I want to be grandmother."

Both Juliana and rika begins to blush in deepest read on their faces to hear "to have kids" From Sarah violet mouth causes miraidon and fletching started laughing from that.

Back at uva academy with nemona at school store to looking at something until she heard a voice left next to her, "hey." She turned her head to the left see arven approach her with guilty expression on his face and said, "listen, I'm sorry to being rude in front of you at the lighthouse with Juliana and miraidon in 2 weeks ago." Nemona smile at arven for his forgiveness and said, "I forgive you, arven."

Arven: "great, we should go out to eat at a restaurant tonight as friends and getting know to each other."

Nemona: "sure, I love to arven."

[New chapter is out for today]