And just few seconds back, who was saying that it was just a game? Typical Sitara.

Sitara laughed, and Dev couldn't stop himself from joining her in her laughing. Yug sat in a stern manner. He felt quite ashamed after this defeat, but there are still plenty of opportunities. Ruhanika slumped back against the seat.

It was now Sitara's chance to make a guess and finish the song. "You shouldn't be concerned, she assured Dev while patting his shoulder. You've got me on your team." Sitara said confidently, her eyes gleaming with glitter as she pointed to herself.

"Over-confidence." Yug murmured and began playing the selected tune. Sitara was too busy to respond. She gave him a glare while concentrating on the song. Ruhanika laughed at the humorous banter and concentrated on the music.

🎶Quien eres tu?Donde has estado?
He removido cielo y tierra y no te encontre...

Sitara's previously smug and content visage twisted into an unpleasant expression as the first lyric sounded. Her eyes became darker, and she clenched her teeth. Dev gave Yug the stink eye, making it apparent that he was aware of his strategy.

"This isn't a Bollywood song. It is in Spanish." Sitara poked, frowning as she first looked at Dev and then at Yug. Yug, who was now lounging around, had a scornful look on his features and his mouth curled into a wry grin as he leaned back and crossed his arms behind his back.

...Y llegas hoyTan de repente
Y das sentido a todami vida con tu querer...

"Oh! No, Bhabhi, dear. It is a classic piece of desi Bollywood music. Simply wait a moment." The stirring melody and Hindi words entered the air just as Yug ended speaking.

...Na main samjha, na main jaana
Jo bhi tumne mujhse kahaa hai Senorita
Magar phir bhi, na jaane kyun
Mujhe sunke, accha laga hai senorita...🎶

"See," Yug said while grinning slightly. Sitara gave him a scathing stare. She hadn't anticipated him to act in this way. She anticipated.

"Fine. Don't go running about weeping and cribbing like a baby to my Di if I were to do something like this. Ok, Baby Shrivastava" Sitara screamed, and Yug's demeanor shifted in response to her remarks. Dev, like Ruhanika, bit his lip to keep from laughing.

It was too amusing to witness them battling like cats and dogs as if they were arch nemeses. If Dev and Ruhanika leave them alone, they will eat each other alive, without leaving a single bone behind.

Sitara certainly had some nerves. Nevertheless, Yug only waved his hand dismissively rather than responding, as his previous action had dented her overly optimistic attitude.

"Oh! your time had already begun, by the way." Yug added that when he began, he raised his large palm in the air and began to roll his fingers down to signify each passing second.

At them, Ruhanika shook her head. Dono kam nahi hai. They were battling as if it were a dispute over land and property, and they swore to strangle each other if one of them gained even an inch. It's so childish. Ruhanika giggled as she shook her head at Sitara's exaggerated behavior, knowing full well that her sister was a drama queen.
(No one is less than other.)