21: Tatiana

Her heart was pounding in her chest when their eyes met. Some guys approached her. Shit they were from security. She put her hands in the air before they could say anything. "Wait! I know her', the guards turned around to face Lando. "It's all right, I know her', "than why did she jump over the fences?' One of them asked. Tatiana coughed and kicked with her booth against the leg of the man.
"He was planning on hurting him', she said while pointing at Lando. "And since nobody seemed to notice I thought I'd do your job for you', she continued. "You still don't have any right to be here', "you're right. I'm sorry.' She said. Gosh she wanted to punch that man in the face. "Come', he said.

Her eyes flew back to Lando and she grinned. It was just a façade, she knew she was going to get fired for real now. She followed the group of men and knew that some of the camera's were recording this.
When she passed Lando his body tensed. Well, that's what you get for doing what you want. That's what you get for having feelings. She thought. Her shoulders dropped and she let out a sigh.

Two hands on her shoulders. She got turned around and suddenly was embraced. When she sucked in a deep breath she knew who it was. She closed her eyes and hugged him back.
"You said my name', he said, and she felt his voice rumble in his chest. She looked up at him and smiled. "I have said your name many times!', "no you didn't.' They laughed. She bit her lip, not knowing what to say or do. "I told you you could make a friend', Lando said with a smile around his lips. That stung. "Yeah', she mumbled and she embraced him stronger, making her face the passed out man. She let go with one of her hands and took out the card that had been waiting in that pocket for a very long time to used. She let Lando go and put it in his hand. He looked at it, not knowing what it was. Her gaze went over the place where the man laid for a short moment. Wait a minute... where was he? Where was Brians friend? Her smile faded and her body tensed. Shit.

Lando

He was still looking at the card. Why had she given it to him? The people behind Tatiana were very uncomfortable, waiting for their goodbyes to be over. Tatiana tensed, grabbed his hand and turned him around. "Wha-', he said, but a loud noise cut him off. Tatiana fell on her knees and held a hand before her chest.
Between her fingers blood started to appear. He didn't bother to look at the one who had shot her, he already knew it. "Tatiana!', he yelled before getting on his knees to check her. She looked up at him, her face a mask of pain. She fell to the ground. She had taken a bullet for him. 

Thank you for reading this book to the end, this book will be continued ofcourse! Stay posted for the next story. What will happen to Tatiana?