10:Tatiana

They had switched cars a lot. But that was the only thrilling part for three days. She didn't have a single conversation with Lando in that period. Except for when she asked what he wanted to eat or drink.
She was fine with it, to her surprise. She listened to her own music and sometimes switched with Norris so that they could keep on driving.

Before they would cross the border between Denmark and Sweden, she decided that they would finally stop and stay the night in a hotel. As usual she paid.
In silence they went to their room. She was tired, sleeping in a bed would be good for her back. Suddenly, she thought about Norris' crash. "Does your head still hurt?', she asked him. He didn't look at her and didn't respond. Tatiana sighed and looked at her feet. "Sometimes', he said, his voice cracked. "I will look for some painkillers tomorrow', "you don't have to. It's not that bad anymore.' He objected on the same, emotionless tone. She sighed again and looked up, to find their room.

Tatiana unlocked the door and switched on the lights. The driver walked past her and she inhaled deeply, trying to stay calm. She walked towards the first bed and her gaze went to the bedside table. "Do you see a menu for room service?', she asked Norris. He shook his head. "I'll go order us some dinner downstairs, meanwhile you can shower', she said.
She did not wait for his answer and got back to the lobby. She waited in line and when it was her turn she explained that they had not found a menu and asked whether they could order food in the hotel or had to go out. Two men caught her attention while the receptionist was explaining what she could do. She thanked him with a smile that did not reach her eyes and watched the two men.

The bigger one asked something to the smaller one and he nodded. She knew him from somewhere... Her eyes flew wide open when she realized who they were. The small one was that guy from the hospital she had knocked out.
She tried to follow them calmly. Her footsteps were quiet as she placed her feet the way she was taught. She was right! They stopped at the door, knocked, waited and then the smaller guy took a card out of his pocket. How did they get a key to their room?

The door opened and the men entered the room. Tatiana hoped Lando had listened to her and was in the bathroom. She waited five long seconds before entering the room herself. She looked around, only to see the guys searching through the room. "Looking for something?', she asked with a wide grin. Her hand went to her pocket to grab the flash drive and show it to them, but she did not have to.
The guys looked up and the bigger one smiled. "Don't worry honey. It's none of your business', he said. The other guy looked at her as if he was trying to figure out who she was, just as she had done.

His eyes widened and he tapped on the shoulder of the other guy. But he was to busy with talking to Tatiana. "That means: get lost', he said with a grin on his face as well.
"Brian', the other one said. But Brian was still to busy with her. She walked towards him and smiled. "Brian', the other guy said again. "I saw you in the lobby and it felt like I had to follow you', she said while laying her hand on his arm.

His gaze went towards her hand and he grinned. "Ah, you're that kind of girl', he looked at her. "Brian', the other guy said, his voice high pitched. "Shut it! I'm talking to-', she didn't let Brian finish his sentence.
She grabbed his wrist in a way she could easily break it and put his hand behind his back. With her other hand she hit him in the neck. He passed out. Good.

She turned to the other guy and tilted her head. "Get out, and take him with you', she hissed. But his hand went to his jacket. She knocked his legs out from under him, took the knife out of her pocket and brought it to his throat.
"I will not say this again', she said angrily. "Leave', she stepped away and watched him get up. His eyes were filled with hatred. He picked his friend up and, surprisingly, he carried him out of the room.

Lando. She nearly ran to the bathroom and barged in. He stood there, clothes still on, eyes wide open. "What happened?', he asked. She ignored his question and walked towards him. "Did they hurt you?', she asked, although she knew it was impossible.
She took his head between her hands and tilted it so she could check him. The wounds from the crash were nearly healed on his face. "I'm fine', he said and he took her hands in his. "What happened?', he repeated his question.

Tatiana suddenly realized that she was still holding his hands and she pulled her hands back. "I- they were- what-', she struggled to find the words. Damn it, think! She told herself. "Did you hear them?', she finally asked. "I heard them knock, you would never knock', "so you hid in the bathroom?' She asked. "I remembered it from in the hospital', he smiled and rubbed over his neck with his right hand. "Glad that this crazy woman could help you', she smirked.
Her hands were still trembling. Before her mind was untwined again she hugged him. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. Hesitantly he hugged her back. "Let's go grab a bite', she said after pulling back and smiling ashamed.