19:Tatiana

He had saved her career. Somehow, he had convinced her boss to not fire her. She had kept a low profile within the organization and taken time to heal. Her ribs still hurt, but that was all.
Marc had ignored her for weeks and she had given up. Her brother... was difficult. She knew they were both difficult people, but in different ways. She was always short tempered, her brother was short tempered when she needed him the most.

Somehow, she missed Lando. She missed that one tiny stupid week that had dramatically changed her life. After two weeks she had gotten a new mission -which was pretty soon considering how she had fucked up her previous one- but when she realized what it was she was stunned.
She had to protect the entrance of the circuit where they were going to race that weekend. She had tried to explain that she was emotionally involved in all this without telling them what Sady had found out about her, but they wouldn't listen.

So she did what was expected of her. Nothing really happened and she tried to lock her thoughts in a deep corner of her mind. Everything went fine and she could go home after Saturday. But she didn't.
She called her friend for one more favor and got in, to watch the race with the other fans. She wanted to have some kind of closure.

She had never realized how thrilling this could be! She cheered when Lando did great and made fists when other drivers came near that car. Beside her, others cheered. She loved it! Lando went into the pit lane and she followed his car with her eyes when she suddenly heard screams.
She looked up to the screens and saw flames. One of the cars was on fire. She brought a hand to her mouth. "What happened?', she heard somebody yell. The person next to her said something about engine problems, but in a response the person next to him said that that was impossible. Her heart dropped. Maybe she was crazy, this could be a coincidence, but she was pretty sure this was Sady's work. She was doing what she had threatened to do.

Her gaze fixed on that screen, waiting for the driver. It got quiet. The fire department arrived, with a medical car by their side. Tatiana bit on the top of her thumbnail. She had to know if the driver was okay.
"There!', someone yelled. Cheers sounded and Tatiana saw the driver. She released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She immediately looked in the direction of the pits. Her heart dropped even more when she recognized his face: that was Brians friend near Lando.