Part 15: Tatiana

The next punch caused her to fall on the floor. "You lied!', Sady yelled outrageously. Tatiana got up and held her fists in the air. "Go ahead, bitch', she spitted. Sady set a step closer to her and Tatiana avoided her punch. Good, she was slowly getting to know the pattern of her attacks.
She really did not understand why she had untied her. Was it so the lunatic could have some more fun? "Oh, the rat knows how to fight', Sady aggressively swung her braid over her shoulder. Yes, she had braided her hair for their 'fight'. Not that it had been a fair fight, Sady had beaten her black and blue first before untying Tatiana.

Her legs got swooped from under her and she fell. Sady put a foot on Tatiana's neck and looked down on her. "Ready to talk? Or do you want me to send Brian in?', she asked. Tatiana let out a pained laugh. "I defeated that brat; I'll do it again', she swore.
Sady's nostrils quivered with rage. "Where. Is. It?', she asked. "Gone', Tatiana said with a big grin. The boot kicked her against her ribs. She squealed. "Where. Is it?', Sady yelled, and with every word she kicked Tatiana again.

She rolled over and tried to get away of the woman. "I would kill you if we didn't need that... oh', Tatiana could hear the smile in her words. "You're ready to die for this mission. The driver does have that flash drive', she cackled. "You are willing to die for a guy you met a week ago!', she continued cackling. "Wait', she pretended to gasp, "are you in love with him?'
Tatiana's heart skipped a beat. "Oh, my lord, you're in love with him!', the woman cackled again. "Let the game begin!' and with those words the woman left.