13:Tatiana

Shit. Shit. Shit! She got out of the car and fell on the ground when someone kicked her in the back. She turned around, only to see a man standing above her. Because of the sun, she could not see his face. "Hey! Get him!', she heard on her left. The driver! She tried to get back up but got kicked in the chest. She coughed and turned to her side.
The guy pulled her up by her hair and looked her right in the face. It was that guy from the hotel... Bran? Dan? Brian? Yeah, Brian. "Hello, sweetie', he said, and he punched her in the face.

Her fist swooped through the air as she tried to hit him. He pulled harder on her hair, and she let out a cry of pain. "Not so nice, is it?', he snarled. "Oh, we're going to have fun', he said before knocking her out.

*

They had not found him. Tatiana could cry with happiness. At least the kid had some smarts. She was tied up to a chair. In a dark room. All alone. How cliché. The door opened and a tall, blonde woman entered the room.
She dragged a chair from across the room and sat in front of the spy. The woman tilted her head a little bit and smiled. "Well, hello', she said with a cheerful voice. This was going to end badly. "You can call me Sady', she said. "And we're going to have a little chat', her smile widened. "So...', she opened a file that she apparently was carrying with her. "Tatiana', her blue eyes fixed back on Tatiana's pale face. "Yes, I know your name', Sady said. "Weird name for an American', how did she have to breathe? How the hell did breathing work? "Now, that boy. Lando Norris?', she raised an eyebrow. "That was stupid. You did not have to pull him into this. Oh well, you'll be happy that he's on the run. Or not, maybe he got killed by a bear, or a moose', she snickered. "Does he have the flash drive?', her voice sounded poisonous. "No', "don't lie!' She yelled.

Tatiana smirked and stared right back at her. "Go fetch a lie detector, he does not have it', in response, Sady closed her little binder with a loud thud. "Well, well, you're not that bad. Are you?', "thank you.' Tatiana said, with the same poisonous voice.
"Do you want to keep those other drivers safe?', she suddenly asked. Tatiana's body stiffened. "Ah, you're a fan, no?', the woman grinned. "Now, Tatiana', she took Tatiana's chin in her hand and shook it. "Tell me where that flash drive is, and they live', she couldn't. She really couldn't. "Oh, you really have a soft spot. How stupid for your agency to send you on such an important mission at this age', she patted Tatiana's head. "Now, Tatiana, could you please tell me where that flash drive is so I can kill you?', this woman was crazy.

A fist. Right on her cheekbone. Damn, this woman could deal a punch! Tatiana's eyes spat fire when their eyes met. "I have all night, girl!', Sady said as she jumped from one foot on the other.
"Wait!', the spy yelled before the other woman could hit her again. "It's in the car', she said. Sady lowered her hand and relaxed it. "Good girl', two pads on her cheek and she left the room.

She sighed and lowered her head. How was she going to get out of here? They probably had taken all her weapons from her. She would have to wait for Sady to come back. And pray that she had done the right thing the previous day.