Chapter 28: An Elven Lord within a Tree

Thiandaril was very handsome, even as his face grimaced at the party's arrival.

His eyes gleamed a light purple as he narrowed them. His hair was well past his shoulders, white in color.

There were two decorative braids on each side of his head, coming together as one in the back. He had a silver crown covered in moondust jewels parting the rest back.

The rarity of these jewels were well known to every creature in Findara, and only those who were born of Elibor and had Higher Elven blood flowing through their veins could wear them luxuriously, similar to the stones of chaos.

Thiandaril wore a light blue tunic, with black trousers and golden boots. He bore a cloak of white, with a fierce raven painted on its fabrics.

The moon-jewels were also sacred to the Avwoken, and their God, because they truly believed that the shimmering moon lit stones were once angelic beings of Vhalask. This belief was set in stone by the Higher Elves, but presumed to be a legend by most.

Legend had it that even before Findara was created, the Avwoken were marked to give up their home to create a new one.

A long and gruesome battle raged in the valleys of the heavens. Lonadreia was betrayed by a powerful creature who manipulated and convinced others to follow his stead, his beliefs, and a better way of living.

As Londreia's Angels fell, they evaporated into dust. A dust that fell from Vhalask, and as the fall grew in velocity and force, a gem was forged to protect it. That is why most believe shooting stars to be magical, and grant you a wish.

Sahkbataar was soon destroyed and also fell with the Avwoken that fought by his side. Yet Lonadreia would soon come to find that he lived. He isolated himself from the Avwoken that were sent down by her to do her bidding, creating a name for himself. After using those celestial beings that betrayed Her for all their worth, he destroyed the Angels that believed in him, as well as his confidence, and used their moon dust to create the Elders.

He fought against the Avwoken and their creations and soon lost. Veargoth had escaped and for a time was forgotten and merely withered out of the thoughts of all. He hunted werewolves and other monsters for pay, hiding himself in a blood red cloak until the time had come. The time when Mirgahnaeth would be birthed from the seed of chaos.

On his way to the forest that Mirgahnaeth lived near, he was attacked by a pack of werewolves and nearly used all of his strength and power to overcome their hate towards him. Their lust and hunger for vampyres - specifically vampyres, who had previously hunted them for a full belly. Yet he triumphed over the bloodshed, and found the boy, soon creating the most powerful of creatures, and giving hope to Sahkbataars' cause.

After a time of desolation and slaughter, Mirgahnaeth was soon met with war and destroyed. After that day, evil had vanished from the depths of Findara, only slowly trickling its way back in, like rain drops slowly dribbling down a leaf.

Max saw a table in the middle of the throne room and walked towards it, watching as the elf lord eyed his every move. He looked at the papers and figures on the table, as well as the Stones of Chaos, in a small silver goblet decorated with moon-jewels.

The table and legs themselves were made of only roots growing upward from the ground.

He saw a timeline on a map which had read. "1200 BA - The fall of Sahkbataar." He continued to study the map and timeline as his friends went up to introduce themselves to Lord Thiandaril. "1300 BA - The fall of Mirgahnaeth...." "1400 RM - Meahkthran returns." As soon as Max read it, he stumbled backwards. He walked up to the elf lord and skipped the introduction of himself.