My Other Books!

I don't really write One Shots of Janthony anymore, so I'm gonna end this book. If I ever decide I want to write these again, I'll just re-open it, but I don't think that'll happen. Here are some of my other books if you don't already read them :)

What's Love Got to do With It?:

Jasmine and Anthony become costars when they are casted in the movie Monsters and Men together. As soon as they meet, something makes them dislike each other. A little ways into the production of the movie, the producers start to feel that the movie isn't going to do well. To solve this problem, they decide to force the co-stars into a relationship. They are forced to go on dates together and make appearances together all the way up until the movie comes out. As they spend time together, they start to realize things about themselves and each other. Will this unlikely pair be able to tolerate each until their dating facade is over?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/342612302-what%27s-love-got-to-do-with-it-janthony

Tagged:

A book where I answer a bunch of questions because I can

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/344824124-tagged

Addressing the Drama:

A book explaining a situation my friend and I were in a while back. I have to say that this is probably the most interesting book on this list.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/333672575-addressing-the-drama

The Deal:

My newest book!

Description: Jasmine is poor and homeless. She has to beg for money to put food on her non-existent table. One day, a woman invites Jasmine into her limo and offers to give Jasmine 15 million dollars, but there's a catch. In order to get the money, Jasmine has to marry her son, Anthony. He's a rich and famous actor known for his many roles and affairs. Jasmine decides to accept the offer despite his playboy reputation. Now, Jasmine must learn how to deal with her new husband, his family, and the snobby rich people around them.

First chapter will be out September 30, 2023!

Link: Once out a link to the book will be added.

Goodbye, everyone! Most of the people reading this are my friends, so I'll probably talk to you soon. If you're not already my friend, you should become one. Follow me if you want!