Nicolette and Lillian's Day Off (Ft. Lucille)

*****

     Lillian woke up to the feeling of someone shaking her. "Lillian!" she heard Lucille whining. "What, Lucy?" she groaned. "Wake up! Mommy wants you to go with us to the store, so we can buy snacks for movie night," Lucille explained. (A/n Every time I type the name Lucille, I think of Lucille from the Junie B. Jones books.) "I'll be up in a second," Lillian told her. She watched as Lucille walked out the room. Once the little girl was gone, Lillian got up and walked over to her closet. "What should I wear today?" the girl whispered to herself. After looking for a few minutes, she finally decided on a cropped, white, tank top, some light wash denim shorts, and a black jacket that she embroidered to say BOYSWORLD in rainbow letters down the arm. She walked out of the room to see Lucille eating breakfast with Leslie and Nico. "Hi," Lillian said. "Hey," They all responded. "Come eat with us, honey," Nicolette smiled, making Lillian a plate of waffles. "Thanks," she said sitting down. "So, what's on the agenda today," Leslie asked. "We're gonna do a movie marathon!" Lucille said excitedly. "Yeah, it's gonna be awesome!" Lillian cut in, "We're gonna have snacks and everything." Leslie laughed, "Lucky! I have to go to the skating rink and make sure the other guys don't do anything that gets them banned." That caused the whole table to laugh. "That would be such a good headline, All the men of the Hamilton cast banned from New York skating rink for acting stupid," Lily said in a news reporter voice making everyone laugh even harder. They finished eating breakfast and everyone went to do different things. Leslie went to get ready, Nico went to find the keys, Lucille went to put on her princess dress, and Lillian sat down in the living room to text her best friends.

     A few minutes later, Nicolette walked into the room dragging a crying Lucille behind her. "Why is she-," Lillian started but Nico cut her off. "I wouldn't let her wear a princess dress to the store," she explained. "Oh," Lily said. They said bye Leslie and made their way to the car. Lillian decided to sit in the backseat with Lucille, who was still crying by the way. "Lucy," Lillian whispered as Nico started driving. "What," Lucy said looking down at her feet. Lillian looked in her purse and found the tiara she had bought for her new little sister the other day. She took it out and put it on Lucille's head. "Woah!" Lucy smiled, "Thank you, Lily!" Lillian smiled and hugged Lucille. "No more crying, okay," Lillian said, still embracing the little girl. "No more crying," Lucille agreed.

     Once they made it to the grocery store, Lillian pulled out the list of things they would need for the movie night. "Okay, so what do we need to get," Nicolette asked. "Let's see... we need popcorn, marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, ice cream, sodas, and apple juice requested by Lucille," Lillian read off. "Okay, how about we split up. You go get the popcorn, marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate. Me and Lucille will get the ice cream, sodas, and apple juice, plus some tv dinners, we need real food," Nicolette proposed. "Okay, we can meet at the self checkouts," Lillian said walking off. Lillian walked over to the baking section. "Smores materials here I come," she said to herself. "As she was walking, she bumped into someone. "I am so sorry," she apologized. "Lils?" the other person said. "Khyli? What are you doing here?" Lillian asked. "Me and Emmy ran out of baking supplies, so we had to take a quick trip to the store. Why are you here?" Makhyli responded. "Me, Nico, and Lucy came to buy the snacks for our movie marathon," Lillian explained. They talked as they picked up the rest of the things on their lists. "You wanna take a pic for my Instagram?" Lillian asked. "Sure," Makhyli answered. They took the pick and posted it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: 1/10/19

(At this point y'all should know what I'm gonna say. If you don't look at the last two chapters)

Not us running into each other at the grocery store.

💖309 👎72

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Me and Emmy are supposed to be meeting at the self checkouts," Makhyli told her. "I'm supposed to meet Nicolette there too, we can walk together," Lillian said. When they made it to the self checkout their moms were already there and talking to each other. They could also see a very bored Lucille sitting in Nicolette's cart. "Lilly, Khyli, save me!" Lucille begged. The girls laughed and pulled Lucy out the cart. "What took y'all so long?" Emmy asked. "We started talking and couldn't stop, you know, like y'all do," Lillian said. "Um, don't get in trouble lil' girl," Nicolette responded. "It was a joke! I was just playing," Lillian laughed. The two groups of girls checked out and made their way out the store. "We'll see you tomorrow at the theater, Em!" Nico yelled out. "Bye Lils!" Makhyli yelled. "Bye Khyli!" Lillian yelled back. The girls put the groceries in their car and headed home to start their marathon.

     "Okay, so I say we see how many Disney princess movies we can get through and go from there," Nicolette said, setting the last thing of snacks on the table. "Can we watch Tiana first, she's my favorite," Lucille asked. "After Tiana can we watch Mulan?" Lillian asked. "Yeah, but since y'all are picking after those we get to watch Aladin. I wanna send a bunch of videos of princess Jasmine to Jazzy's phone and see how long it takes for her to get mad," Nicolette laughed. "You're evil," Lillian giggled and put on the first movie.

     And so the marathon began, they watched movie after movie, and ate so many snacks that they felt sick. Nicolette making sure to send Jasmine as many annoying videos as she can. They slowly began to feel more and more tired. Lucille was the first one to fall asleep. Then Lillian, and shortly after, Nicolette fell asleep too. Leslie walked in the house, after a long day of hanging out with his idiot friends, to see all of his girls sleeping peacefully on the couch. He picked them up one by one, being careful not to wake them up, and put them in bed. The last one being Nico. "What's going on?" she asked when she felt herself being put in a bed. "You guys fell asleep," Leslie said, climbing into bed with her. "Dang it," she mumbled tiredly. "I'm guessing y'all had fun," he said. "Mhm, it was so fun. I really like Lillian. She's an amazing sister to Lucille," Nico explained. "Really?" Leslie said. "Yep, you should have seen the way they played and talked together," Nicolette smiled. "Well, I'm glad they get along," Leslie said. They talked for a little while longer, before eventually falling asleep.

*****

(1165 words)