The Never Ending Feud Pt.2

*****

     Phillipa and Renee walked into Jasmine's bathroom and locked the door. They needed to make a plan if they were going to end this feud tonight. "Okay so, the problem is that Jasmine is holding a grudge about something that happened years ago," Renee started. "No, the problem is that Anthony was a butt-head to her for years, and she doesn't want to forgive him for it, as she should," Phillipa corrected. "So, how can we fix that?" Renee asked. "We could ask Anthony to apologize?" Pippa said. Renee looked at her like she was stupid. "Okay, look, I'll admit that was kind of dumb. He would never just apologize because someone asked him to, but what else could we do? It's not like they're just gonna remember that they were friends at one point and apologize," Phillipa told Renee. Then, she got an idea. "Oh my god, Pippa, you're a genius!" Renee started to get excited. "Um... Thank you? Why exactly am I a genius?" Phillipa questioned. "We can drop hints to them! Do random things all night that remind them of when they were best friends. Make them remember why they became friends in the first place!" Renee explained. "Omg! We're so smart!" Phillipa smiled. "I know! Come on let's go make our friends friends," Renee told her. They opened the door of the bathroom to see Lin standing right there. He had his hand up as if he was about to knock. "I'm assuming that you heard all of that?" Pippa said. "I did, and I want to help," Lin told her. They all walked back into the living room and began their plan.

     "Hey guys! Get in a circle, we're gonna play truth or dare!" Lin yelled out. The cast sat in a circle on the floor. "Okay, so I'll start us off. Um... Daveed, truth or dare?" Lin began the game. "Dare," Daveed said. "Everybody has to pick one thing out of Jasmine's fridge to mix together in a cup, and you have to drink whatever it makes," Lin dared him. Everyone started laughing and ran into Jasmine's kitchen. "Somebody save me," Daveed muttered under his breath. He walked into the kitchen and watched as everyone picked out their item. "Anthony, how in the world are you gonna put a block of Velveeta cheese in a drink?" Emmy laughed. "He can melt it in the microwave! Let me see," Jasmine walked over, "Anthony, get the milk." Anthony grabbed the milk and walked over to where Jasmine was. He helped her cut the cheese into cubes, put them in a bowl, and pour milk over them. They put them in the microwave, melted them, and poured them into the drink. The drink was a nasty brown color with orange swirls from the cheese. Daveed looked disgusted. Emmy filled up a cup of water and set it beside him. "For after you drink it," she giggled. Daveed used his hand to cover his nose and started to drink the drink. He immediately ran over to the sink and spit it out. The whole cast laughed as they watched him cug water from the faucet to try and get the taste out of his mouth. "Please, okay let's go sit down," Jasmine laughed.

     Daveed walked in and sat down a few minutes after everyone else glaring at all of them. "Jasmine, truth or dare," Daveed asked. "Um, after seeing what we did to you, definitely truth," Jasmine answered, making everyone laugh. "You should ask her to tell us something about Anthony," Phillipa whispered in his ear. "What's one embarrassing thing that Anthony did when he was younger?" Daveed asked her. Jasmine started laughing really hard. "So, this was when we were like ten, okay. Me and Anthony were at his house, and we were talking about this girl he really liked, right? And him being the dumb person he is, didn't want to listen to me when I told him that she had a boyfriend. He went up to the girl and was like do you wanna be my girlfriend, and her boyfriend was standing literally right there. I had never seen him run so fast in my entire life it was hilarious. He ran all the way home," Jasmine laughed. Anthony tried to keep it in, but he couldn't. He started laughing too. Soon, everyone in the room started laughing. "I'm just imagining a tiny Anthony running away from somebody!" Emmy laughed harder. "It was so funny! If my family remembers anything about Anthony, it was that moment," Jasmine started to calm down.

     After that, the game continued until it finally landed on Renee's turn to ask someone. "Anthony, truth or dare?" she said. "Truth," he responded. "Earlier you said that Jasmine won't give you the chance to apologize to her, but I've seen plenty of moments where you could have done it today. Plus, you guys are having so much fun today everyone can see it! Why can't you just be friends with her again?" Renee asked. Everyone turned to look at either Jasmine or Anthony. "I don't know? I figured she wouldn't accept my apology like all the other times," Anthony told them. "I would accept your apologies if they were actually apologies. Every time you apologized, it was just you making excuses for yourself. Saying things like you did it because your friends wanted you to. Even if that was the case, it doesn't change anything else you said to me. You only ever apologize for the prank you act like nothing else even happened," Jasmine told him. "I didn't think you cared about the other stuff," Anthony said. "You're telling me, that if your best friend told you that they didn't care about you and that you weren't friends you'd just forget about it?" Jasmine asked. "I guess you're right... I shouldn't have said that. I'm really really really sorry. About everything. All the stuff I said, the prank, everything," he apologized. "It's okay. I forgive you," Jasmine got up and hugged him. Pippa, Lin, and Renee all high fived each other and everyone else started to cheer. They had finally put a stop to that never ending feud.

*****

(1038 words)