A Hamilcast Reunion

Jasmine and Anthony woke up at 8:30 to get ready. It was the day of the Hamilton cast reunion. They were told to bring their kids with them, so the cast could meet them. Since they had to bring their kids, they had to wake up extra early. They both took showers, and got dressed. Jasmine put on a green dress and Anthony put on a suit to match. As soon as they were done getting ready, they headed to their kids room to get them ready. Anthony started with Ethan, while Jasmine got Ayanna ready. Maya was old enough to get ready on her own. "Ayanna, if you move your head one more time you won't get to go anywhere," Jasmine almost yelled.

"Good! I don't wanna go anywhere," the little girl cried.

"Alright then. Keep moving, and I'll take you to every place on this side of New York," Jasmine retorted, making the little girl cry harder. Eventually, Jasmine finished doing Ayannna's hair and started trying to dress her, which proved to be just as big a challenge as her hair.

"Maya, come here, so I can see your outfit," Jasmine called. Maya ran to her mom to show off her outfit.

"Good. At least two of our children will look good today," Jasmine said, aiming the end of the sentence at Ayanna.

"I would've looked fine in my pajamas," Ayanna grumbled.

"Shutup," Jasmine said to Anthony and Ethan who had started laughing at them. Once everyone was ready, they ate a quick breakfast and left.

     They arrived at their destination just in time. They got out of the car when people started going into the building. When they finally got their family in the building, they heard people squealing. Confused, they looked over to see the cast looking at their babies. "Three kids, Jasmine? I haven't even had one! They're so cute!" Phillipa awed. She walked over and picked up Maya.

"Hi! I'm Phillipa. What's your name?" she asked.

"I'm Maya. You're really pretty," the 6 year old responded.

"You are too! Come on, we're gonna be best friends," Phillipa said walking off.

"You don't want her, Pippa, she's a menace," Jasmine yelled out as Phillipa walked off with her problem child. The rest of the night went much like that. People "stealing" children, eating food, and reminiscing.

     After the reunion, the kids were super tired. For the first time in a while, Ayanna went to bed without a fight. "So, how was seeing our friends again?" Anthony asked.

"It was great. I didn't realize how much I missed everyone until we were with them all again. I got everyone's numbers before we left, so we can keep in contact. I want the kids to stay friends with everyone," Jasmine answered.

"Good, I had fun too. I'm sure if the kids were awake they'd tell us how much fun they had too," Anthony chuckled. They fell into a comfortable silence for the rest of the car ride.

    When they got home they put the kids to bed, and started getting themselves ready for bed. Once they were done, they fell asleep happy and content with their day.