The Big Reveal

Jasmine is 2 months pregnant at the beginning

*****

    Jasmine and Anthony were on edge. It was Christmas day, and both of their families were sitting in their living room. They had decided to have Christmas at their place this year, so both of their families could be present. They were all in the living room opening gifts. Once the last gift under the tree was opened Jasmine intervened. "I have a few last minute gifts that I forgot to put under the tree," she said leaving to go get them. She came back with for boxes. One for each of Anthony's parents, and one for each of hers. She handed them the boxes and sat back down. She and Anthony watched anxiously as the parents ripped the paper off the gifts. All of them pulled onesies out of the boxes. They were slightly confused. The first person it clicked for was Jasmine's mom, Kim. She jumped up and hugged Jasmine and Anthony excitedly happy to be grandparent. The other soon to be grandparents realized what the onesies meant and did the same. The rest of the family there told Anthony and Jasmine congratulations and said they were happy. For the rest of the evening both families celebrated the fact that, they were getting a new member.

-time-skip-7 months later-

    "She's so pretty," Jasmine said looking down at her daughter. "She looks like you," Anthony said from his spot on the hospital room couch. Jasmine had just given birth to her beautiful baby girl hours earlier. "We should let our parents in to see her, shouldn't we?" Ant asked. "Yeah, I guess," she said. They let their parents in to see their new baby. "What's her name?" Anthony's mom, Danielle, asked. Anthony smiled and said, "Maya Danielle Ramos." Their parents told them how beautiful and gorgeous the name was. Danielle thanked her son and her daughter-in-law for naming the child after her. Then the family spent the rest of the day cuddling and loving the newborn baby girl. When visiting hours were over their parents left and Jasmine and Anthony went to sleep.

*****

a/n (352 words) Don't judge this is the first one. I should get better as I continue writing. I don't know much about birth so I didn't include that part, sorry. Also the reveal is based off of one I saw on youtube. Thanks for reading!

                                                                               -Tia