Last chance (a little angst)

Zak's pov,

I was tired, I couldn't deal with this stress. I kept on transforming to my diamond form and that was actually really scary for me. I keep on making excuses to stay in my room. Bad knew but he didn't wanna make me nervous and I could tell. "W-what do you mean S-skeppy??" I lower my head. I needed time, I needed to think, why is he making this harder for me? "It's just gonna be a year or...or less" I was still looking down at my hands. I couldn't look him in the eye. I knew I was gonna cry if I did.

 "S-sgeppy w... what are you trying to say?" I held one of his hands and gave it a gentle kiss. "You will know soon" I looked up at him. He looked scared, and confused, I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I looked outside at the glass doors. "Schlatt... I really consider him as a funny guy. Sometimes I even called him uncle" I looked down at my stomach and touched right where he stabbed me. "Bad, I- I'm having trust issues, I can't look at someone and think of them as a friend." I do trust Bad, but no one else.

 I looked back at Bad with a little smile, I could feel my tears running down my eyes, "Isn't it funny," Bad tilted his head a little confused but his expression showed worry. "I think that's what my dad felt after seeing his own son against him," I looked down ashamedly and started crying even more, "I- am just repaying my actions, am I not." I could feel myself shape-shifting to my little diamond form again. Before I could even transform, Bad grabbed my chin and placed a small kiss on my lips. I kissed him back, calming me down enough to stop me from turning into my diamond form. My trembling stopped and I got more into the kiss. 

Bad didn't pull out and I was running out of breath. I pushed him a little bit to let him know and he stopped immediately. "Sorry," he said, making me smile. I was about to say something when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" we both said at the same time. It was puffy, I knew exactly why she was here "Zak, are you ready? We been preparing the carriage for the last 30 minutes and the coachman is waiting for you." I could not look at Bad. I knew that if I looked at him I would regret it more than how much I was right now. 

I stood up to get out of the situation I was in. "Sk-Zak...you can't always run away from your problems," I didn't respond, instead I gave Puffy a signal that I was going down in a moment. She nodded and left. "Skeppy... are you really gonna leave me?" His voice got a little high pitched. I could tell he was trying not to cry. I took a deep breath and walked away, but I could hear his little sobs. 

I got a little glance at Bad just the last time. I could only see how he turned his half demon form and covered his face with his hands while crying. One part of me wanted to sit next to him and stay with him, but the other part of me wanted to run away from everything and everyone. It kept saying that it was for the best that I was not worth it to be a king and less to be his lover. The second side of me was overpowering the first and I ran out crying. Drowning in my own tears wanting to go back, and hugging him cry together in happiness....

3 hours later

I was already far away...no one could find me here. Even if they did, my feelings were numb by pain. It wouldn't actually matter. Was this actually worth it? Back there I did feel happier...

Bad, I miss him, maybe he will do better without me. "Wow, that was actually quite the show zak." Someone said at a distance, "W-who is there?" I wasn't really feeling good enough to run away. Techno came out of the forest next to my new house. "Well I just wanted to see how good of a place you have now, kinda disappointing not gonna lie." 

He said in a calm voice. "What are you doing here Techno?" He gave a little smile. "I have a deal for you, maybe after that you would want to come back to your castle." He turned into a half demon. I stepped back but a rock made me fall backwards. Techno catched me and stood me straight, "hear me out, Zak '' he said in a worried face. "My prince, Daryll, is a really powerful demon. '' He looked to the sides. " but....He doesn't know the full extent of his power....he only knows the surface level stuff." 

My eyes widened, that wasn't his full power? "I fear....that one day something will happen to you or your mother and he will actually kill the entire human race for y'all," something about that felt true, it felt just like something he would do. He had already killed people that tried to hurt me and my mother, but would he go as far as to extinct human-kind? techno began to talk again "Zak you should come back, you are not doing him any well, not him, nor your mother." He got his sword out, "If you are so scared of one day been killed, why not train to fight?" He said all of that in a calming voice like it was nothing. "Who? Who will I ask to help me fight? B-Daryll would not let me... he would say 'I will protect you' over and over again" I had my head down but in the corner of my eye I could see techno charping his sword. "Let's start then" I felt a strange force behind me and techno was no longer next to me.

 When I looked behind me he was there charging at me. Fear took over me and I shrunk down. Techno started laughing "Zak, let the fear go- try harder," he sighed and sat next to me. "I know you got trauma from all the things that happened but..." he looked down at his sword. "If you live in fear you will never get better." I looked at techno who was now in his human form standing up. "I will try" I stud up smiling, he gave me a smile back and a sword. "Well, lest begin"

(I couldn't get in my account but am back :P ) (1110 words)