love?

Zak's pov.

Bad wasn't back yet and I actually didn't know what time it was. I heard that the war was over and the guards left after being given an order from their king. Nobody actually knew what was going on or why the king stopped the fight. The other kingdom was known as the kingdom that never gives up using anything in their way to kill and destroy other kingdoms. My mother was even more confused. She was the one that entered my room to tell me the war was over and that the other kingdom had given up but I could tell she was not sure about it. She looked around my room "Where's Daryll?" I looked down and whispered.

 " I dunno.." I looked back up and my mother was glaring at me. I shivered at the look. "where. Is. he. Zak." With every word she became more frustrated. "I honestly don't know" She took a heavy deep breath. She slammed the door shut again. Not even 10 seconds later I heard footsteps coming from the balcony. I kept my head low and plopped down onto my bed. I sighed hard and then I heard more footsteps, this time in my room. I didn't bother to pay attention, or even see who it was. By the time the footsteps stopped I could feel someone next to me.

 I opened my eyes to see a tall man with shadows under his eyes looking down at me as he raised the knife. As he slowly began dropping his hands, I noticed the detailing on the knife, it looked like a knife from the kitchen. I felt fear, I wanted Bad, but again, I have no idea where he was. I felt myself shrink down into my tiny diamond form.

 The man halted his knife, suddenly dropping it. When I looked at his chest, there was something in it, it wiggled sorta. The thing exited and the man dropped to the floor dead. Right behind the man was Bad, covered in thick blood. He looked panicked. "SKEPPY??" he began to search everywhere. I was shaking in fear, and I couldn't bring myself to talk. I fell, but apparently I made a loud noise that alerted Bad. He immediately looked on the bed and saw me, shivering in fear, almost in tears. "S-skeppy are you ok" I couldn't stop shaking. Why does this has to happen to me? Well, only thing close to this that I've experienced was being stabbed in my stomach and almost dying. But...one thing came to mind that i forgot....Me stabbing my father. I nearly forgot about that. I think what my old teacher called this was "Deja Vu" - Is this how he felt? Betrayed by his own son? I felt tears rolling down my face, and bad picking me up.

 "Geppy...what happened..?" He brought me extremely close to him. I felt safe, and my tears dried up. I started to feel myself grow taller and my actual skin showing. When I was completely human bad was still caring me it made me feel safe. Bad wasn't in his human form though he was half demon and I could feel him shaking. "I...I thought I was late-" his voice was shaky, "I thought you died." his grip got harder and it was getting hard to breathe. "B-bad you are squeezing me" he let go of me and I fell onto the bed. "Sorry skeppy are you ok?" I pretended my back was hurt. "I think you broke my spine ow ow." he looked scared and immediately put his hand carefully on my spine. That was actually really sexual.

 He pulled me closer to him "Where does it hurt?" I buried my face in the blankets and didn't respond to bad. "Skeppy, I'm worried, tell meeee" he whined. I couldn't talk at the moment- Well not while he was touching my spine like that. "Skeppyyyy" he stopped touching my spine and turned me around. "Are you o-" my eyes were close but when he stopped talking I could tell he realized. "You were lying weren't you?" I opened half of one eye and nodded. "Are you ok?" I nodded again. He looked the other way blushing his ears red.

 I smiled sat up and grabbed his arm. "Baaaaad why you stopped" I started laughing at his expression. He couldn't stop blushing "Skeppy!" I let go of his hand and fell back to the bed once again laughing at his expression. It took me a while to stop laughing and when I did I looked at Bad who has been staring at me for some time now. "Bad are you ok?" he snapped out of it and looked back to the door. "Someone had given that man. Someone is a traitor. Or he stole the key." He said, dead faced. I sat up, wincing slightly. I looked up at Bad who was looking at me. "Wh-" He held my hand, making me blush and look away.

 He grabbed my Chin carefully and made me look him in the eyes. He looked all around my face, the corners of his mouth slowly curling up into a smile. I felt something attach to my leg. I tried to look down to see, but Bad's hand blocked me from seeing. " you know skeppy...." I looked him in the eyes, still blushing profoundly. "Y-yea" he kissed my forehead then my nose. I was getting nervous and could make out what he was gonna say. "I really, really like you" I got nervous. I didn't know what to say. Of course I liked him too.

 "Do you like me skeppy." I could feel my face heat up but couldn't make any words. I stayed quiet and I could see his expression change to a sad one. I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. "Wasn't that clear when we first kissed?'' His face started turning red. "Now can we get married?" I joked. Bad smiled and hugged me "Yea, skeppy only if your mother doesn't kill me first." We both laughed it out. 

(1021 words) am so happy!!