what is this feeling?

-------Bad/Darryls Pov

Skeppy looked so tired so I hugged him again and sat with him on the bed. I stroked his hair again. He clinged onto me again, and slowly turned the hug into another embrace. I'm just glad he doesn't see my burning red face. I smelt the strong smell of filth, sweat and grime on him, but it didn't phase me at all. Before I even noticed he fell asleep but was still clinging to my side so I let him be. I felt my eyelids getting heavy so I leaned my head onto his and let my sleepiness take over me.

----------- 5 Hours later

I woke up to Zak shifting in my arms. I sat up and blushed at the situation. He was still sleeping peacefully. I tried to get out of bed when I felt a pull from my clothing. Skeppy pulled me even harder, making me fall on the bed again. Then he wrapped his arms around me. I'm as red as a tomato at this point but end up sleeping again.

------- when he woke up

I could no longer feel Skeppy next to me, opening my eyes slowly and looking around. He was on the balcony looking at the forest where the tree house was. I couldn't take him now because of the man that I killed. If he saw that, I don't think he would be very happy because it was one of his guards. At the moment he wouldn't be king until his mom died and she was already getting sick. I sat up in the bed and Skeppy looked back. "Skeppy" I stood up and walked toward Skeppy who was sitting on a chair. I walked closer and saw Skeppy sleeping in the chair. I smiled and stroked his hair, waking him up. "Good morning muffin!" I said with excitement.

 Skeppy just smiled and stroked my hair as well. "Morning" I felt my cheeks go red and I looked away making Skeppy laugh. Then he stops and looks at me straight in my eyes. "I-I'm sorry for what I did" . He looked away and his smile faded but he didn't cry this time. "But-" he continues " I do not regret it," he looks at me again. "I think he was trying to get rid of you, I saw him staring at you that time we were in the dining table he was not happy," he sigh and continue, "I knew he was planning something, I bet if you would have returned he would have send you alone and I- I didn't wanted to lose you" The end of that sentence made my heart skip a beat. "You- did it to protect me?" Even if the answer was clear I wanted to make sure. "Yes Bad that's what I said" Wow now he gave me an attitude.

 I looked away and walked in the room again. "Where are you going?" Skeppy asked but I didn't respond. "Baaaaad" he said trying to grab my attention but I still didn't respond. I was gonna ignore him until he said sorry. I sat on the bed on the opposite side not close to the balcony and stared at a wall. "Bad why are you mad," He stands up from the chair and walks closer to me sitting down on the bed. I kept my face still and just kept staring at the wall as Skeppy kept getting closer. "Baaad! Why are you ignoring me!" He whined as he tried to push his face into his view. Every Time he tried to get me to look at him I would look away or close my eyes.

 He sighed and groaned. " Stop ignoring me! If you're going to do this, get out! " He shoved me gently while still attempting to get me to talk. I just stood up and when I was about to open the door to leave Skeppy got in the way. '' I'm sorry for whatever I did, stop ignoring me!" he was on his knees and hugging my waist. "Are you proposing to me or something?" I finally said. He blushed and let go of me standing up. "You talked" he smiled, changing the subject. I smirked "Just wanted to hear something" He looked confused. " You mean marriage?" I blushed "WHAT, no it's not that-" He laughed "Then what did you want to hear "yes" I looked away ignoring him again. He immediately said " What did I do now? Sorry Bad'' I looked back at him and he had some puppy eyes "Am I forgiven?" He asked which made me nod and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Am hungry, '' Skeppy said, hugging me tightly. 

I picked him up "let's go eat." Someone opened the door again just like the time puffy entered at the wrong time. It was a guard, Puffy, again. "Oh, I am so sorry for bothering you. I know bad just came back but" she looked away like I was doing something bad or suspicious. "I don't wanna interrupt your morning 'cuddles' but Prince Zak, your mom needs you" I put a Skeppy on the floor to let him go to his mother. He looked back at me "What are you doing, come with me." Puffy started whistling some random song and left. We went to his mothers room. I wanted to stay at the door but Skeppy didn't let me. "Hello your highness" I said bowing down. "Skeppy looked at me and whispered "You never bow to me" Then he went to his mothers side and kissed her forehead. I wanted a kiss as well but I just put my head down. I could tell Skeppy saw me touching my forehead.

961 words almost 1000