am sorry

Bad's pov.

It was cold and my head hurted a lot. I have been bleeding for some time now and I feel dizzy. I could not stop sobbing but no tears came out for an entire day and it took a lot of energy to be in my human form. Why did I say that to be Skeppy? Why am I such a bad friend? Are we even friends anymore? I sobbed more still no tears came out of my eyes. I miss Skeppy. I touched my forehead where I was bleeding. It is dry now. I don't deserve to be healed if I hurted Skeppy. I hit my head against the wall once again. Blood fell all over the wall and my face. I smiled and it hurted but I bet because of my big mouth Skeppy is in more pain than me right now. I wanted to pass out right there. Does Skeppy want me dead? How could I make sure he didn't hate me that much? "Hey guard" the guard got closer he looked like he pitied me. "Yes, what is it?" I was getting colder each minute that passed. "Does Skeppy want me dead?" I didn't want to start a conversation, I just went directly to the point. "Well one of the guards that talked to him said something like 'if he could cut out your head' but Skeppy hit the table and yelled at him NO I do not know anything else sorry" I smiled and sat back at the corner of the cell and there was were I fell asleep after hours of crying.

-----25 hours

When I woke up it was still dark. Of course I didn't know the hour and In here there was only some light not from the sun. I looked down, hugging my knees. There was a guard there but I paid no attention. I closed my eyes. "OMG, BAD!!" that was Skeppy's voice I looked up. Was this another illusion I was having? He hugged me. I felt warm, it felt forever since I did. "S-skeppy?" I realized it was actually him and hugged him tightly "You are so cold, you feel like a dead person" I ignored his comments and tried my best to not start sobbing on him. I thought this is what happens when you are about to get your head chopped off, a final moment with the person you love. I didn't think he would actually forgive me so I just waited for my head to be cut off. After a moment I was still awake and hugging Skeppy so I murmured " When is my head going to be sliced off..?" My voice sounded distant and quiet. " Never bad, I could never do that- not to you..." His words made me shiver. So this wasn't a trick and he was willing to work on everything..? I drew away, attempting to hide all the blood I am losing. I didn't do a very good job because one look and he went pale " Bad! What did you do to yourself! Why? " He said loudly. I covered my ears to stop them from ringing. He got one of the guards to get a First Aid-kit so he could bandage me. He scooted closer to me to look at the damage I did to myself and shook his head in disapproval. He eventually cleaned and bandaged my head and looked at eye level with me and touched my face "Bad don't do that ever again" he said calmly. I looked at his eyes. He looked at the guard and said, "Leave, I will take care of him myself." They nodded and left then he looked back at me. "You know I am very hurt with what you did to yourself so I have a present for you" He put my head up and got closer to me. I blushed, closing my eyes slowly. He places a kiss on my lips and then backs off. He takes my hand and pulls me up. I looked at him surprised. He pushes me to the wall and kisses me again this time it was with passion I closed my eyes and followed along. Then he stops and smiles "Well, you could say that was my apology" I blushed a lot. "Skeppy!!" I cover my face. He holds my hand and we walk to the dining room then he lets go of my hand. I was a little sad about that but I didn't say anything about it. I had my head down but I knew everyone was staring at me. "Skeppy, could we just go to your room? I'm uncomfortable here" I whispered without looking at him. "Sure Bad" he whispers and he holds my hand again taking me up the stairs. He closes the door. "I am sorry for everything and what I did to you was unforgivable. I got angry and well-'' I interrupted him, "Skeppy I'm not mad at you my energy is running low I need to get out of this form." He jumps and runs to the door, locking it. I sat down not to break anything then I let my full demon form out. "You really are scary in your full demon form but how do you manage to be cute at the same time?" He whispered. "Skeppy!!" I whispered-yelled. "Yea Bad," I sighed. "Never mind" I said, laying on the floor. I closed my eyes to relax and groaned softly. I heard him sit somewhere but I didn't care, I needed energy to be in my human form again. I felt something on my hip so my eyes shot open. It was skeppy, laying on me. I smirked and closed my eyes again. He was definitely asleep on me, which was cute but really uncomfortable. Hours passed fast. I needed a lot of time in my normal form because I lost a lot of energy those past days. I still felt Skeppy sleeping right in my hip. I opened my eyes and checked at the time. It was 3 pm but I remembered sleeping at 4pm. A whole day passed and I knew I was gonna sleep a lot but Skeppy was still sleeping. I sat up and carried Skeppy to his bed. For me it was not far at all. I looked at Skeppy for a straight minute before realizing I was staring at him too much. Then I put my attention on the bags under his eyes. It looked like I was not the only one that couldn't sleep. I unbandaged my head and I felt blood going down my face making me pale. Why am I still bleeding? I concentrated my energy to heal. I did not want Skeppy to be even more worried or I would cause more problems for his mental state right now. I completely healed and bandaged my forehead again. I should sleep. I layed down again and this time I knew I was gonna sleep more.