rejection?

---Bad's pov.

I continued to train I had no time to waste. Of course the prince didn't train at all he believed that the best didn't have to train, which was wrong. Just like nothing the time flew by and the 30 minutes were gone. "ZAKY is time" The princess yells out. I wasn't that nervous anymore now that I new that the prince didn't even practice a little bit but I was not gonna take any chances. If I failed Skeppy and I would never be together. WHaaa? What am I thinking? Zak and me to-together? I could feel my cheeks going red but I try to cover it up saying I felt sick.

 That made Skeppy feel worried and told me to let him handle it himself but I rejected his offer. "Zakyyyyy~" she hold Skeppy's hand. I got angry and took her hand away from Skeppy "Leave him alone" I could feel the anger in my voice. I was so mad at that moment that if she was not a princess, I would have killed her right there. Skeppy hugs me and sticks his tongue out at her that causes me to smile. "Well you should get used to it Zaky is not like my brother is gonna lose" I rolled my eyes. Is the full family cocky or something.

 The queen walk in "Hello mother" Skeppy said giving her a hug. "Hello dear, could you tell everyone to come here to the arena. He nodded and walked out. "Daryll dear, you didn't have to accept his offer" I nodded "I had to, let's say I want to demonstrate that I would do anything for him" she smiles and gives me a hug. "You already did Daryll, remember when he got in a coma you took care of him 24/7 you didn't even sleep" I smiled. It was true, but I didn't tell skeppy that I did stood up 24/7, he would have been worried. "I will still do it" she nodded and strokes my hair. "If you don't win, Darryl, I will make war come to the south kingdom and destroy it" that actually took me by surprise. Skeppy's mom is scary. I just nod and she left to tell others about the fight. After 3 minutes a bunch of people entered the arena making me nervous.

 People from the south kingdom and people from diamond kingdom all in one place. I could see Paula and Yana in the crowd guess they got invited by Skeppy. Soon enough everything was ready and the prince came out from the front door. With a netherite sword 'That is not fair' I only had a diamond sword. But, I shrugged it off. I bowed in respect, and to wish good luck. He rolled his eyes and snarled at me. They king said "Whoever gets 5 rounds won first, wins." I was given no armor, but the prince had iron armor. 'Unfair, unfair' This was unfair I couldn't say anything I had to stay silent but at the looks of it I would not only loose but I would lose hanging out with skeppy, to some bratty people. I looked up to see skeppy and his mother looking extremely worried. Then they looked at each other, then nodded.

 Then skeppy walked away, towards somewhere I couldn't see. The battle commenced and I immediately went onto defense. Every attack he made, either dodged or blocked. When I was going to strike, the crowd shrieked. I looked at the prince, something sharp striked right in his hip. I drew back my attack and looked as the prince slowly fell to the floor. I saw what stabbed the prince. It was a sharp but small diamond crystal fragment. Skeppy. The king of the south approached his son, seething mad not worried at all. He screamed loudly, his daughter wailed, about how she wasn't able to marry skeppy, and I was guided away from all the chaos, by of course, skeppy. "Darryl you can open your eyes.." As commanded I opened my eyes to see skeppys hands wrapped around my waist, very typical.

 " Well, that embarrassed their entire family... so technically...Darryl...you won..." I could feel skeppy stopped hugging me and walk towards his mother, shocked, or that is how I saw it. "B-but you said.." She smirked "I was lying, to see your reaction, well about the not getting married, you two can get married, since Darryl won, you can have Zak's hand in marriage, if you please" I could tell my face was frowning a little, it didn't seem fair, what if skeppy actually wanted the princess and still had to deal with me because I won the fight? "I-I think he's not ready for that level of commitment, he's still young, you know?" She smiled softly and waved us out, back into the dinning room, since we earned a good dinner. Skeppy keeps staring at me. I could see him from the corner of my eye. I had no idea what he was thinking, maybe he actually wanted to marry her. His mom was just eating but not talking at all.

 "Did you really just reject me in other words" I stopped eating and looked at Skeppy who was now looking at his food. "I didn't say that...is that I don't think uhh" He stands up and walks towards me. "What?" he seemed mad but why? "N- no I didn't mean that I didn't want to m-marry you, it's that you and I are still young you know" he turned around. "Hey, are you ok zak?" his mother was looking straight at his face, and I couldn't actually see his expression. I stood up, walked over to skeppy and turned him around. "Za-" his eyes were teary. I felt guilt rising up. I looked at his mother and she nodded and walked out.

 This was supposed to be a celebration for winning. "Skeppy" he didn't respond, "Skeppy look at me please" he does but still no reply. "Tell me what is wrong ok" I locked the door, sat on the floor, Skeppy sat next to me, and then nodded. He started talking a minute after "It's...funny how you just say we are young and reject me right after you win" he lowered his head and laughed a little but I could tell it was forced. I hugged him "Skeppy I was not rejecting you" He looked at me and gave me a tiny smile. "You are doing it again aren't you? '' he said while cleaning his tears. I was confused. What does he mean? "You are thinking that it is your fault that I don't get to marry her" I looked the other way it was true. "I-" he stopped me putting his pointer finger in my lips. "You were, weren't you" I just nodded.

 "Dummy if I actually wanted to marry her I would have said yes to his father, not gonna lie she is such a brat" I giggle. Skeppy gets closer to me, so close our lips are almost touching. "Bad, if you don't wanna marry me yet I respect that" I was so anxious I wanted to kiss him so badly. He started backing away and my anxiety grew more. I grabbed his face and he gave me a smile making my heart skip a beat. "Geppy" he raised one of his eyebrows, "Yes, Bad?" I kissed him and he went along with it. A minute...2 minutes...almost three minutes before we stopped. He was gasping for air and so was I. The same tension from before in his room was growing in the dining room. I wanted to keep on going but I decided to stop myself.

 I stood up and helped him up. "Bad, You really were trying to kill me this time weren't you" I giggle. "Mother must be worried she is teaching me how to be a proper king for the kingdom." I smile "Skeppy you will be a great king" His smile fades for a little bit but it comes back saying "We will," then he leaves smiling like a little kid. I touched my lips 'Did I really do that?' I smile at myself. I really love him, don't I?

1374 words in one pov :D