How!?

Bad's POV

I let go of skeppys face and sat up. He fell asleep a few seconds ago. Honestly? I don't blame him, it's been stressful for him. Now I just have to avoid death by skeppys mother. I paced the room, thinking of possible solutions, possible lies of where I was. I couldn't think of anything, all doors were locked, and the balcony door was locked. I could say............I got nothing. I groaned, loudly. My tail attached to my leg and kinda wiggled. I smirked, skeppy was softly snoring. Wait.....How did that dude get a key? All doors were locked when I left. And he got through the balcony, no glass was broken. I walked over to the balcony to see the lock.

 Looks like someone forced it open with force, but not enough to break glass. Skeppys mother is going to think it was me, breaking out. I'm going to get killed for this when she comes back. Why did I leave? To stop a war we had won? "Badddd...." Skeppy whined. I turned to face the bed from my pacing. "Yes geppy?" I made a extremely awkward smile. "Come to beeeeddddd, I want cuddlessss...." He whined. I giggled and made my way to the bed. I layed down and he immediately curled into my arms. He fell asleep again shortly he curled into my arms. I smiled softly and felt myself drift off to sleep. I wish I could be this happy forever.....

I have no idea how long we slept but once I woke up it was night. The moon was brighter than ever, making the whole room light up. Maybe the fact that it was too bright woke me up. I sat down and checked skeppy who was deeply asleep. I looked at the door and I had to talk to skeppy's mom and just the thought of it was making me nervous. Just the thought that I disobeyed her made my skin crawl. 

I stood up and I had to talk to her but not now it is late and she must be asleep. I looked back "Maybe she wouldn't let us get married because of me" I whispered to myself. I stood up to walk to the bathroom as I opened the door. There was a guard in the door sleeping. Of course no one actually could stay awake in the silence of the night. I locked the door, because I didn't want Skeppy to get hurt. The fact that I had to leave the room to go to the bathroom was worrisome. It would only take one second for them to kill skeppy even if they would end up dead.

It wouldn't be a happy ending for me. I went straight to the bathroom, I didn't want to start a conversation. I entered the bathroom and I really needed to pee. I hear a sound in the distance. Someone followed me to the bathroom or it was just a guard. I finished and turned half demon. I needed to know if there was someone standing at my door or if I could hear someone close to skeppy's room,but there was nothing, only the silence that filled the entire castle. I turned human again and opened the door to find techno waiting for me. That scared the living muffins out of me.

 "T..techno didn't hear you, can I help you with something?" He didn't say anything for a moment. Maybe he spaced out "Technoooo you there?" Then he snapped out of it and looked at me "Oh no, is nothing I just felt some weird energy walking this way." I could feel myself getting cold "W-what do you mean by that," He just looked at me once again like he was staring right at my soul. "Daryll, Bad, however they call you... what are you hiding from the kingdom." I looked around, I really wanted to go back to skeppy's room, maybe he was just distracting me. "Techno I really don't know what you are talking about but I have to go" he smiles and looks around to make sure no one would hear him. "Bad... what is so special about Zak that a demons likes so much"

...

"What!?" 

(713) words not a lot but am so tired because of school... sorry 🥲