portal

Bad's pov.

I crossed the portal after skeppy jumped through. Usually there were a lot of people talking or some kind of conversation outside the door but instead the castle was silent, not even the outside made a noise. The birds were nowhere to be seen. It wasn't winter, what was going on? I turned around and the balcony glass doors were closed, something that was extremely weird. Skeppy looked scared and he was in his complete diamond form still 5'7.

 "Skeppy, is everything ok? Why is it so quiet here?" He didn't respond. I could hear quick footsteps walking this way. "Skeppy someone is coming, you need to go back to your human form," He was struggling to do it. We had no time to waste. I pulled skeppy to the closet, turning human and entering as well. It was a big closet giving us enough space. "Skeppy, you have to tell me what's going on. I can't help it if you don't tell me" I whispered. Why does everything get worse every time we are having a good day? Well we did spend 2-3 days in my house. Can't actually tell the time there. He hugged me all of a sudden, "Bad, we are at war..."

--------

"WAR!?" right after I screamed that someone entered the room. "Za- '' It was Skeppy's mother. "I thought I heard Zak's and Darryl's voices. Maybe it is the fact that I miss them both. They haven't been here for 10 days and I'm getting worried." (time passes slower in the nether). She said to herself. Skeppy stopped hugging me and he was back to normal after hearing his mother's voice. "10 days?!" He came out to see his mom with a confused face.

 She nodded and looked around "Weren't you and Darryl going on a vacation?" Skeppy nodded and pointed at the closet. I came out. Now she was even more confused than skeppy was. I forgot to tell him that the time in the nether was different from the outerworld. "How did I not get notified of your arrival?" I changed the subject. "I will go out to help in the war, please tell me where it is," she wasn't pleased with the fact that I wanted to fight as well.

 Then she shook her head "No Darryl, you will stay here with Zak he needs someone to take care of him." She walked towards the door, looked back at me and with a straight face said "Is a command," then she left, locking the door from the outside. I wasn't gonna take no for an answer. The doors were locked and so were the ones in the balcony. "What are we supposed to do now?" Skeppy said as he sat in the bed. "You will lay in bed and get some sleep, I will go help out," he didn't look surprised. He knew that I was gonna try to go even if it was a command. "Then I wanna go as well. I will not sit here waiting for you to come back," I bit my bottom lip (not sexually guys) and looked at the balcony doors.

 "If you break the door we will both get in trouble." I smiled and walked towards the door, "You forgot I can do portals Skeppy" I made a portal and crossed it making it to the other side of the doors. Skeppy stood up and ran to the balcony glass doors, "Bad, let me go with you!" he demanded. I turned my half demon form and spread my wings flying away. Putting skeppy in danger was not and never will be part of any of my plans. I flew west.

 I had a feeling it was that way. When I got there I was surprised that our side was winning but I had this feeling that is what they wanted us to think and of course if something unusual happened to their king they would have to give up and help their kingdom instead. That unusual thing was gonna be me. 

I flew for about 2 hours to get to the other kingdom. Without anyone seeing me I hid behind a tree and turned human. I walked to the kingdom's gate 2 guards were guarding it and I had the perfect excuse to go in. The first guard looked at me up and down. That one was creepy. I didn't want to talk to that one. The other looked nice and sweet but of course I had to talk to the creepy one because he talked first. "If you wish to see the king, tell us your purpose," I kneeled down. Usually, nurses did that and that's what I wanted them to think.

 "I heard that there were a lot of injured people but I had to have a verbal confirmation of the king to use thaumaturgy to heal your sick and hurt people," I would never actually call it that but it was more to the science and knowledge. That would convince them but the creepy guy didn't seem convinced. "You can do magic," said the other guard. She sounded childish and tried to have a straight face. I nodded "I could demonstrate but I really don't have a sick person right now," the creepy guard grabbed my hand and stood me up. Taking a knife from his pocket and cutting my wrist.

"If you can actually do magic or whatever, save yourself," I was mad and decided to demonstrate by healing my wrist in front of them but of course I wanted to strangle him. They both seem surprised and open the gates, "Fine we believe you follow me." I followed him to the presence of his king and just when I got there I noticed the king was asleep. It was a great time to strike but I wanted him to be awake. I don't actually want to kill him, just warn him. The guards kneel me down and leave me and the king who was half asleep.

"I want you to tell me your purpose of distracting my nap," this muffinhead I'm so mad with everyone here. "I came here to warn you but at this point just want to kill you," he stood up. "What do you want from me!" I stood up as well. "Stop the fight and give up or else" He laughed and that hit my last nerve. "You really think I'm joking don't you." He kept laughing and called a guard to get me out. When he arrived I cut his head with my tail.

 "I was not joking, guess I have to do what I didn't want to" I kneel down and turned my demon form. "A DEMON!" Those were his last words that came off his mouth. Another guard came in scared and kneel down. So did the rest that came in. I gave a command to the whole kingdom "Stop the fight and you" I pointed at the guard that was in the gate before, not the creepy one though that one was dead on the floor. She looked up at me "You will run to this place and make the right decision," I flew out the window back to the castle. Was I too late?

I was not gonna post until jenuary just got motivated don't judge me.

(1223 words)