Skeppy's adventure

Zak's pov

I was running down the city trying to escape the guards that were chasing me. The best thing was how fast I was. I climbed up a house and jumped into each one of them to get away from the guards. This was normal. I always got away from the guards, but his time was gonna be different. When I was about to jump into another house, a strange guard that I hadn't met caught me and I was sent to the castle. "PRINCE ZAK!" my father exclaimed. "HOW MANY TIMES DO U HAVE TO DO THAT, CAN'T YOU JUST STAY IN ONE PLACE!!" this time he hit the dinner table. "Father, I can't do anything else here. The castle is so boring in" he looked at me with disappointment, then he looked at his plate. "I hate to tell you this, but-" he paused. "You will no longer go outside until you reach 18," this time his voice was low and I could see he was regretting saying it, but he didn't take it back. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME" I exclaimed and continued "THE CASTLE IS BORING AND NOW I CAN'T GO OUTSIDE I PREFER KILLING MYSELF!!!" mother looked at me she was mad with the killing myself part and I could see it. "Go to your room," mother said calmly. I stood up and ran to my room, opened the door, and jumped on my bed. I grabbed a pillow, put it up to my face, and cried into it. This was the worst day of my life.

          Then I remembered that guard that caught me, the guard I didn't know. He looked almost my age but he was taller than me. I tried to sneak outside, but there was a guard at my door. "You!!" I yelled, "You destroyed my whole day, even my future 2 years of life u-u-FUC-" he cut me out "language," and then he looked away. I looked at him. I was surprised no one talked back to me ever, and less because of my language. I pull him toward my room "W-what!?" I just kept on pulling him and locked the door. "Help me sneak out" I knew if he could catch me, he could help me as well. "I was ordered by the king to keep you on watch" This time he tried to talk like other normal guards but I had a feeling he was not like them. "But he didn't say that you couldn't watch over me outside." he stayed in silence for a second. "I heard the conversation. He doesn't want u outside." Then he said "But I can sneak you out for 1 hour. My shift changes at night but they are gonna be suspicious if they don't see me because I'm new here" I grabbed his hand and smiled. "OMG, thanks!" I cover my mouth and he smiles, making me blush.

 I turn around to avoid eye contact, "let's go," he says, pointing at the window. "wait what-" then he grabs me and jumps out of the window. Which is on the 5th floor. I closed my eyes, waiting to die. Was he crazy? Did he hear that I would rather die? "Hey open your eyes. Are you ok," I noticed we were on the floor with no blood, nothing hurt. "Why would you jump from the window? We were 5 floors up!" I lay on the floor. I was still scared. "Don't be a scary cat it wasn't that big of a deal" I looked at him with my eyes wide open "how did we survive??" He looks behind him. "You said help me sneak out, and I did" he takes the bearskin off (the bearskin is a British royal guard's hat). I looked up at where my room was. "What is your name?" I ask looking at him this time. He smiles "My name is Darryl but u can call me bad" His voice was quiet and calm. I smile back. "Well, you can call me skeppy. I invented the name myself. I used it outside the castle to confuse the guards." He looked the other way and I could see his ears were red. "U are smart, Skeppy," he smiles, "let's keep going more to the south if we stay here, they are gonna find us" he began to walk, and I followed him. 

It was getting colder by the minute he randomly stopped walking, making me bump into him. "Here this is where I used to sit when I was a child, and well what do u think" there was a tree house. "Could you help me up there? I have never been in a tree house before." he looks up. "Sure, if I can jump 5 floors, this is an easy thing to do." Then he started laughing. "Then he carries me and jumps up to the tree house. "H-how!!" He looks at me and helps me stand up. "I have my ways, this is why the king trusts me even if I am the newest member." I looked around in awe but I kept sneezing because of the amount of dust the tree house collected. "How long has it been? It looks like it hasn't been clean in ages" He was looking around and I could see he was happy to see this place. " It's been ages since I've been here. My father built it for me when I was a little de-human." I looked around the dusty area, trying my best to not sneeze. "We should clean it" I ignore the fact that he said human instead of child or kid. "Let's start then we only have 30 minutes here, and 10 minutes to go back to your room" I see a broom behind a door. I grabbed it and started brooming. We started to talk about his job and how boring it was. I was feeling the same as the castle was so boring we had that in common.

-------------------------------(half an hour later)

"Prince Za-Skeppy, we should go now. It is getting cold and the king is gonna be checking up on you in about an hour." I stared back at him. This was fun and I didn't want to go back to that boring castle. "Sigh, lets go" he walks closer to me and carries me. Making me cover my face because it was heating up like a rocket launching. He chuckled slightly at my redness " You look like a tomato are u ok," He said as we reached the castle I looked up at my room that was so high up. "And now how are we supposed to get up there?" He holds me tighter and looks up. "Jumping of course."

(1128 words) a lot of work for this thx to my friend I finish chapter 1