Darryl's little secret

"Jumping of course" I said I knew skeppy would not believe me no one could actually jump 5 floors. Of course a human could not but I was not a human. I did look like one at the moment but deep inside me a monster was hiding. Something that I tried to hide my entire life and the king did not know of my "monster." Skeppy looked at me confused "jump? 5 floors up? No one can jump 5 floors." I smiled but it wasn't a happy smile, I knew he was gonna be scared once I jumped and he would tell the king. "Well I can," I anwer. He started to laugh, my cheeks started to heat up. I waited for him to close his eyes.

 Just a sec would be enough to jump and get to the room and he wouldn't notice. As he closed his eyes I jumped and landed on the balcony that he had. When he opened his eyes his eyes widened.

 "H-H-HOW!?" he exclaimed, "We will get in trouble u have to be quiet." I was still caring Skeppy when another guard came in. "Oh, sorry for interrupting," I could see Skeppy go red, "Is not what u think he was helping me." Skeppy said and the guard smiled, "I won't tell the king u can carry on." This time I was red. I understood just now what she meant. "Puffy this is not what u think I was helping him." She laughed, "Sure and what were u helping him do?" I went silent and so did Skeppy. "Well bye bye carry on" She left and closed the door. I looked at skeppy and put him on his bed. "I have to go," he nodded and I left, closing the door behind me. 

My cheeks went red once again and I walked to the dining room and sat down covering my face. Puffy(Cara or Caroline) and Dream(Clay) sat next to me. "I thought u were innocent bad" Puffy started. "The prince really of all people" I put my hands down. "What do you mean CARA?" Dream gasp puffy looked at me like she was hurt or something. "Am sorry Puffy" She puts her hands in her heart "No, is ok just my heart broken to pieces" Dream laugh "why would u do that DARRYL" this time I gasp. "Dream why would you call me-" out of nowhere I remembered Skeppy saying my name and covered my face again and just like that Puffy started teasing again.

 "Oh so the princy calls you Darryl and now u only remember the prince when someone says your name ew, love" I look at puffy who was now laughing and Dream was laughing as well. I put my head down just hearing them laugh and laugh non-stop but out of all the laughter I heard Skeppy talking to the king. My head rose up like a bullet and faced the way I heard Skeppy talking. I looked at Puffy and I think she noticed because she whispered something in Dream's ear. They started laughing again. "Do they never stop?" I thought to myself. I looked back in the same direction but this time I saw Skeppy.

 I stared at Skeppy for a while and he noticed me and waved back at me. I smiled gently and waved back. Puffy noticed and whispered to dream again and they started laughing louder which got me annoyed. I could see Skeppy getting closer which made me nervous. I just met him and my stomach feels like butterflies are inside of it. Like I wanna puke but I can't do something like that. He sat next to me and everyone went quiet of course. It was a sign of respect to the prince but it was awkward to stay quiet.

 "Hey Sk-Za-prince" I made it more awkward and felt so embarrassed. I just stayed silent and cursed myself (not literally because bad doesn't cuss) on the inside of my head. I laid my head on the table. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at who it was. Skeppy looked at me with a warm smile and I felt myself blush. Then he whispered to me " Hey it's alright everyone gets confused," that made my stomach go crazy but I wasn't that embarrassed anymore. 

We stared at each other's eyes. He smiled and I smiled back. Then of course Puffy got in the way "Kiss already the tension is too strong here." me and skeppy looked at each other and then at Puffy. " We are n-" we both said at the same time. 

chapter 2 767 words YAY