What!?

Darryl's pov.

-------TRIGGER WARNING (Blood/Gore)

I saw a male running off his hood full of blood and something pink, but a few moments ago, I saw him go in with the king himself. Then the chef ran into the back where the king or royal family ate. "THE KING! THE KING HE HAS BEEN MURDERED!'' His voice was so loud people from the outside rushed into the restaurant. I stood up to follow the hooded male but I could not see him anymore. I could help the king get his revenge on that man who dared touch the father of the prince Zak.

 I ran outside and I could still sense the smell of blood coming from some trash in the side of the alley. I checked the trash but only found the hoodie the unidentified male was wearing. I could still smell the king's blood in it. I was mad and my demon form came out. I will brutally murder this person who killed the king, the father of my friend. I looked around and spotted a blood trail, faintly and followed it.

-------- TRIGGER WARNING ENDS

I saw something on the trail, a man laying on the floor. When I got closer to the man, it was Prince Zak. " Sk-Zak...? Are you ok...? " He didn't respond or even move, so I began to panic. The man who killed the king knocked out Zak and tried to kidnap him but failed. I carefully squatted near Skeppy and thought he was dead, but right when I thought that, the body of Zak took a breath.

I exhale and and turned into my human form picking skeppy up. I walked him to the castle and put him in his room. He was in pain and I could tell he smelled like trash though that was weird. Maybe the killer/kidnapper killed the king then tried to get skeppy and failed then ran to where I can't see them? I looked at Skeppy's clothes and they were full of dirt and trash. I groaned as I knew what I had to do...I had to change Zak's clothes. I blushed at the thought but I shook it off. He stirred at my touch which made me panic but he didn't wake up.

 I looked around to make sure no one was here and I carefully undid his pants and slid them off. I put the new pants on as fast as I could I notice I was blushing even more. Even if I was just helping him. Next I took his shirt off and found myself staring I snap out of it when I saw skeppy opening his eyes. I was blushing like crazy and hid under his bed before he saw me I cover my mouth not letting any noise out. I could hear skeppy whispering something but I was too embarrassed to hear it. "How did I get here, w-where is father? Was it all a dream? " I cover my entire face this time I felt bad for skeppy. "I dreamed it all didn't I" he started to sob covering his face. I was about to come out but I heard a knock on the door.

 It was Clay who had a sad expression on his face. "Prince Zak, I hate to inform you that...Your father the king is dead" I could only see their feet, but I could tell Dream was sad to be the one that had to announce it I felt sad as well I didn't wanted skeppy to cry or sob I wanted him to been happy . Skeppy just smiled and closed the door. What was that about? "It was not a dream then" he said this time he sounded happier but why? His father had died and he got knocked out by the same person almost to death. I saw many papers under Skeppy's bed but couldn't actually see them. I was in my human form.

 If I turned into my demon form I would destroy his bed and scare him. I took one of the papers and put it in my pocket then I came out before Skeppy saw me I went to the door and closed it. "What was happening? I had to figure it out and whatever I had to do and get the revenge for the king and skeppy. I took out the paper and looked at it carefully. It had a plan for killing... his own father. One of the ideas was how the king died...Stabbed to death in the skull and heart. I went pale and got dizzy. My head was spinning. Why did Skeppy plan to kill his own father? I fell on the ground with a loud thud, I don't really remember what happened next but it all went dark. 

802 motivation for me