tail and wings

------ Zak's pov

I felt Bad go to sleep so I kept rubbing his back. I think it comforted him a little. My head still hurts from being hit harder than a bullet, but at least I'm alive. Even if bad was a demon I loved him the way he was. Of course he thought I was joking about it. I saw something shining outside. It looked like a sword from our kingdom. I slowly went down the tree house to check what it was. Last time I was here this was not here. I looked closer.

 There was a large hole but it was covered in dirt. I could try to sneakily take some dirt out to see. I didn't have a shovel to dig with but I found a stick that could help. I dug for about 3 minutes and saw a hand. A...human hand pale as death and next to the tree house. I did kill my father of my own kind but I didn't expect Bad to do it. I spaced out looking only at the body and the blood that was still in his hand making him dead for about 3-4 days.

 I saw it was so late and I really had to talk badly about it. I climbed the tree house. It took me a lot of time. When I was at the top, Bad was still sleeping. I hugged Bad thinking: why would Bad kill anyone? I guess someone had to do something bad to him. I looked at the time in a clock on the wall. I didn't know if it was the correct hour but it said it was 12:30. I let go of Bad putting him on the floor slowly and gently. Then I looked outside and the sun was in the center of the sky. Maybe it was 12:00 and it was 30 minutes ahead , but the clock still helped a little. I saw something moving and looked at the bad guy whose tail was moving back and forth. I get closer to it. It's weird to see Bad with a tail and little horns.

 I try to get his tail but it keeps getting away. When I was close to getting it Bad woke up instantly. "Skeppy? What are you doing?" his voice sounded sleepy. I grabbed his tail and he jumped. "SKEPPY!" he yelled "LET GO" he was blushing. "Why is it weird to see a tail like this? I just wanted to feel it" Bad looked even more dark red. "My tail is- not to touch let go." I didn't let go of his tail, his expressions made me laugh. "Let go, you are not supposed to touch it is weird" He looked at his tail and then at me. I still had a grip on his tail, while it flicked trying to get out of my grip. " You tail is feisty Bad, just like you " I winked at bad and still, didn't let go of his tail. He went even more red at my comment and spat out "Please let go- my tail is sensitive and your grip is starting to hurt me." He looked at me with honesty so I let go and his tail moved away from me. I sighed and mumbled " I wanted to pet it.

 " He eventually sat up and said thank you. I didn't say anything because I was going to be petty until I was able to pet his tail. I could see something on the back of Bad's back. It was a pair of little wings he was trying to hide. My hand twitches, wanting to pet his wings but I have to be petty and ignore him to. Maybe. I stood up and walked away and looked outside. " Skeppy what are you doing..? " I didn't respond or phase, I just kept staring outside, into the distance. "Skeppyyyy you there?" I looked back for a short second to see were bad was but I didn't see him. I turned back towards the distance and bad popped up infront of me.

 I still haven't responded to anything thing he has said. He dropped down to my eye level " Skepppppppyyyy - Are you there? Did your mind and voice go on vacation?" He tapped my forehead. I closed my eyes for a second to concentrate on ignoring bad until I can pet his wings or tail, either one will work. "Are you ignoring meeee" his eyes were now full of sadness. My voice tried to talk but my brain stopped it, I switched my weight from one foot to another. " Skepppy! Why are you ignoring me, what did I dooooo tell me!" He whined. I just pointed at his tail and then at his wings. He looked at me confused "What about my tail?" I looked away again. Bad put his tail around my leg I wanted to get it but only with his permission. I just ignored it. "Skeppy.." he hugs me, making his tail squeeze my leg harder.

 "Tell me I will do anything just talk to me." I looked at his eyes and smiled. "Anything you say?" he let go of my leg and stopped hugging me "Anything." I smirked and looked at Bad. " Alright then... I'll pet your tail and wings! " He went red and refused it but he remembered what he said and sighed. " Fine....I said anything but can we go to your room? I would feel more comfortable" I nodded and he grabbed me . I hung on tight onto Bad as he jumped onto my balcony and sat on my bed. I let go and sat behind him as he laid his tail out and stretched his wings. I got closer and he straightened his back. I reached out and felt his wings. They felt squishy but rough, Sorta like bats wings. I could tell he was blushing but I got closer, being careful to not sit on his tail. I started petting his wings and he got even redder. 

I stood up from my bed. Bad was confused. I locked the door. This time they will not come in and disturb me. I sat down next to Bad again and started petting his tail, carefully to not hurt him. He was still really red but I kept on touching his tail. It started moving side to side like a puppy's tail. "You saw happy Bad" he looked at me and then away again. "I am not" but his tail said otherwise. " Your tail is like a puppy, the more I pet it the more it wags " I laughed and kept petting his tail. 

1125 words