secrets revealed

Daryll's pov.

"Call me mother, or mother-in-law" I nod but I really wanted this embarrassment to go away. Suddenly, I remember the tension in Skeppy's room "Was he going to kiss me on the lips back in the room? '' I whispered but Skeppy somehow heard it because the moment I said it his eyes widened and he looked at me all red. "Mother, could we go now?" she nods. Skeppy takes my hand and kisses it "let's go" then he giggles at my reaction and takes me running back to his room. I could feel my tail wanting to get out.

 Maybe Skeppy would understand. I got a creep down my spine. What if he hates you after that? No he wouldn't. If he does, you will lose your job and he will hate you! No he won't, he would understand! My head was going back and forth but I decided not to tell him. "Skeppy I really have to go, '' he looked disappointed. "Where are you going?" I didn't respond, I let go of his hand and ran. I knew he was going to follow me no matter what and he was a good runner as well . I ran to the forest. His dad was not here anymore, meaning he could go outside. He was behind me running out of breath. "BAD!" I stopped.

 We were already at the tree house. " Skeppy I need you to go" he shakes his head "No, now tell me what happened?" He sounded so convincing I wanted to give in and tell him but that little voice in my head told me I would lose him forever "I can't GET OUT!" the time I yelled I saw Skeppy's face went blank. My demon form was out. I panicked and Skeppy didn't take his eyes off me. I got scared of knocking him out. "OMG, omg what am I supposed to do now!?" I exclaimed, picking Skeppy up. "I'm so so so sorry" tears came running down my cheeks. I put him in the tree house. He was out cold but still breathing. WHY? Was it because I panicked? I looked Skeppy. I turned my human form even if I couldn't hide my horns and tail but I still managed to look human. "Skeppy, am sorry."

-------1 hour later

Skeppy wasn't waking up at this point he looked like a dead person. I was panicking even more. "Come on, wake up Skeppy, it's been an actual hour." Did I hit him too hard? You killed him. No, no I didn't! Yes you did. I was scared to check that he didn't move a muscle. I started to go near him and saw his hand twitch. My mind started doing it again. You killed him, you killed your best friend. I started to feel tears well up in my eyes. You're a horrible friend. Murder! Liar! Freak! I tried to speak but my voice ended up breaking off. I ended up sobbing while my mind betrayed me. I fell to the floor crying.

 I stretched my hand to see if he was still breathing. When I touched him to check his breathing pattern, he sorta tilted his head up. " S-s-skeppy...? Are you alive? " I could barely spit out those words because I was sobbing/crying alot. He slowly sat up but he kept his eyes on me. I couldn't control my sobbing or myself at the moment so I lowered my head, my horns pointing towards him. He finally said " Y-your a demon...? " I could hear the fear in his voice. " I am. Sorry y-you found out the hard way... " I started sobbing harder " I-I'm sorry sk-skeppy - I know you hate me now.." I cover my face. My tail and my horns were still out. I didn't care. I just wanted to know what he thought of me now since he knows my secret.

 I heard him shift closer but I didn't expect him to raise my head up and hug me tightly. I hugged him back and sobbed harder. He whispered "You didn't do anything to me, you helped me, even when I killed my father. " He started rubbing my back " So I won't do anything to you " I sniffed at his words and my sobbing started to come to an end. " Thanks....Skeppy " I felt so much come off my shoulders at once, I felt tired but relaxed. I scooted in closer into the hug and slowly drifted off to sleep.

760 words

Kings can fight for love 2 (skephalo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें