chapter 35

confessions 

confessions 

"What about that??"

"What's going on with Astran and Changbin?" Hyunjin asked, looking at Izzy for an answer. The brunette shrugged. "I want to hear it too," he proclaimed.

"I am not putting it on speaker, we're in a restaurant," she argued immediately.

"Then let's leave too."

"Wait, go back, what's with Changbin and Astran?" Jisung asked confusedly, sitting up on his bed.

"That's what I am trying to figure out," Hyunjin answered him, making Izzy sigh.

"Okay let's go," she proclaimed, getting up from her chair. "Astran, wait a minute, I want to hear it," she quickly said into her phone, waiting for Hyunjin to get up too.

The two of them walked out of the restaurant, Hyunjin holding onto her hand immediately when he stood up from his place, both of them still on their call. "Hyunjin and Jisung want to be added to the call to hear it too," she proclaimed.

"Took you long enough, spill now, Astran!"

"Wait," he chuckled. "Let's add the boys first, yeah?"

"Like...all of them?" Robin questioned.

"Yes, like all of them."

"You're not still scared of Minho after you two-" Izzy started, but got cut off by Robin.

"Yeah, let's just add them," the purple haired female blurted out quickly.

"Sus," Tessa commented, trying to read Robin's game.

"Oh, I am in!" Jisung exclaimed into Hyunjin's ear, making him flinch. "I am going to join the other call, bye!"

The taller male sighed, putting his phone aside. "Put it on speaker for me, please, beauty," he smiled at his girlfriend, making her cheeks turn red. She nodded, doing as he said.

"What's this call?" Christopher asked confusedly, finally taking a break. He was currently working on a melody for one of the upcoming 3racha songs, but he just couldn't figure it out and was glad he could find an excuse to put his mind somewhere else for a moment.

"A call with the love of your life and her friends," Jisung chuckled, making him roll his eyes. Chris wasn't going to argue though, he was convinced she was his soulmate for a good reason.

"Said Jisung after ranting to me about wanting to marry his soulmate," Hyunjin scoffed.

"Oh?" Tessa mumbled, quietly chuckling in the background.

"Uhm, anyways, we're here for Astran, right?" Jisung tried to change the topic immediately, only making Tessa smile. She knew Jisung was cute, but she would have never thought he was that cute.