chapter 21

5 out of 8 

5 out of 8 

"Star?" Changbin questioned, making the boy's eyes widen. Changbin had no idea, but him calling them Star always made his heart skip a beat. "Do you-" Changbin stopped for a second, his brain processing what he had just heard. "Do you want to tell me something?"

Izzy bit her bottom lip so she couldn't even pipe, smiling like a little kid as she was mentally hyping Astran up.

"Uhm," The blond started, his eyes focused on the boy in front of him. "Binnie, I..." he closed his mouth again, not sure what to say. They were both out of their minds for each other, but for some reason, they never knew what to say. "Sorry," he muttered, chuckling to not make it so awkward. "But yeah, I am positive we're soulmates."

"How long have you known?"

"Well," he started again, not sure how he felt about all his friends next to them during this conversation. "Since Hana's and Seungmin's meet up. I had a feeling, but the more we texted, the clearer it was," he explained.

"Wow," Changbin chuckled, shaking his head at the boy's cuteness. "Good thing that I know it now too," he joked.

"Guys," he looked at the girls, who were obviously invested in their conversation. Not only that he could sense Astran didn't want to talk about it in front of them, but he would also prefer having this conversation with Astran somewhere private. "Do you think I could borrow Astran for a moment?"

"Yes, yes, take him," Izzy agreed, almost pushing Astran off his seat. 

"Hey!" He exclaimed, managing to catch balance in time. 

Riley laughed, "You're free to do so, Binnie."

And before Astran could even realize it, he was on his way out of the café, with Changbin right next to him. 

"Why is-" Izzy started suddenly, shaking her head, getting the attention even of the boys. She looked at the remaining girls at the table. "Why don't we go sit to them first?" She pointed at the boys' table with her eyes.

"Hell no," Robin shook her head aggressively, making Izzy scoff. "We're not doing that."

"Oh, hell yeah!" Tessa chuckled, ready to cause some drama. "We're going, come on," She said, standing up. Laska and Riley did the same, being followed by Izzy soon after. The brunette smirked, walking away from the table with them, making Robin stand up too. She definitely wasn't going to sit there on her own, so no matter how much she didn't want to face Minho now, she had to move to the different table.

They all managed to fit to there when they brought three more chairs from a different table, and Amy and Hana squeezed closer to their boyfriends. Thankfully, none of them seemed to mind that. 

"So," Izzy started again, looking at the other 13 people next to her. Normally, if she was working and saw such a big group of people at table for 10 she would try to convince them to split into two groups. Thank god she wasn't working today. "Have you guys, I don't know, notice how somehow we're all each other's soulmates?"

"What?" Chris asked, only now realizing she was right. 5 of the 8 in each group were already aware of who their soulmate was, and somehow, it was always a person from the other group.

"She's right," Jisung mumbled. "Oh, oh, what if-" he started, getting cut off by Minho.

"Don't be stupid, your soulmate is not one of the remaining three."

"And how would you know that?" Jisung scoffed at Minho, making him roll his eyes. "What if this is all fate??"

"You mean what if yours, mine, and Chris's soulmates are Riley, Laska and Tessa?" Felix asked, seeing where the male was going with it. "I am pretty sure Alaska's soulmate is someone else though," he mumbled, a sadness in his voice.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow, looking at his best friend. "And why exactly are you talking about Alaska and not any other girl, Lix?"

"Uhm," Felix panicked, glancing at Chris for some help. "No reason in particular," he muttered, only making Hyunjin glance over at Alaska to see her reaction.

"Y'all are stupid," Minho frowned.

"Oh, yeah? But you're so smart," Tessa scoffed.

Minho was getting annoyed. And angry at the same time. Not only because of Tessa - even though she really helped it - but because of everyone and everything that was happening.

His own soulmate didn't like him - or so he thought - and he knew it was his fault. He barely texted her back, but he still enjoyed getting her messages, even when he might deny it. But now that Robin knew they were soulmates, he wasn't sure if she would continue to send him the random texts or not.

"Felix and Alaska are soulmates," he blurted out, not even thinking properly.

"What?" Alaska froze, glancing at the boy with dyed blue hair. It couldn't possibly be the truth, right? There was no way her childhood crush, and brother's best friend could be her soulmate, right?

"Check your arms," he proclaimed, standing behind his statement.

"You don't need to," Izzy stopped them, seeing the spark of competitiveness in Minho's eyes. He looked like he didn't actually care about them, but only wanted to prove something to Tessa.

"It's fine, right? We can just...check," Felix muttered. His eyes, unlike Minho's, having a spark of hope in them. As if his dream had come true.

"You can check yeah," Hyunjin answered, making sure he had made sure Felix knew they could only check. Nothing more.

"Hyunjin, can you just shut up for a second?" Alaska spoke up, annoyed by her brother's behavior once again.

"Hey," Izzy whispered towards her soulmate. "Let them be," she smiled at him, glancing at Alaska with Felix. They both deserved to be happy.

Hyunjin sighed, looking at the brunette that also happened to be his soulmate. Maybe she was right. When Alaska managed to support his crush on Izzy, even though she was really against him liking someone who was her friend, maybe he should also consider letting her date whoever she wanted.