chapter 11

ice cream! 

ice cream! 

The rest of the lunch was quiet. No one wanted to speak up and they weren't even surprised. 

Hyunjin kept glancing at Izzy while eating, while Izzy kept glancing at Alaska, looking for some form of help. 

"I need an ice-cream," Izzy mumbled when they all finished their lunch. "Anyone want to go with me to the shop?" She asked, looking at her two friends. 

However, they weren't the ones to speak up. "I'll go," Minho said, making Izzy glance at Tessa. She just shrugged, looking at the male. 

"I want an ice-cream too," Felix commented, standing up. "We'll talk to her for you," He whispered to Hyunjin, patting his back as he walked away from the table, waiting for Izzy and Minho to do the same thing. 

Hyunjin turned to him. When he saw Felix smile at him, trying to show him it'll be okay, Hyunjin slightly nodded, also smiling. 

The three of them walked out of the house, as quiet as before. Izzy put her hands into her pockets, kicking the small rocks under her feet. Felix glanced at Minho immediately before walking up to her. 

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, his hands also in his pockets now. 

"I am good," Izzy smiled at him. 

"You know, Laska and Hyunjin argue a lot. You'll get used to it at some point," Minho added, catching up on the two of them. 

"Oh yeah, I know," Izzy responded. "Honestly, I still don't get why, but they can do whatever they want." 

"Then, what is it?" 

"Just...mind full of thoughts," Izzy laughed, only making Felix more worried. 

"Because of what Laska said?" 

"Yeah," she sighed. "She thinks Hyunjin has a crush on me." 

"That's why she made the comment," Minho mumbled, Izzy nodding. 

All of the guys knew Hyunjin had a crush on her and they thought it was pretty obvious, but they never would have guessed she would react like this. 

"Izzy, I wouldn't pay attention to what Laska said if I was you," Felix said, sighing. "They are so against each other that you can't take anything they say seriously." 

"So you don't think he has a crush on me?" Izzy questioned, looking at him. 

"Definitely not, he is obsessed with his soulmate," Minho stopped Felix from saying anything. Felix quietly sighed, glad that Minho went too. 

"Ah, what about you and your soulmate?" Felix asked, smiling again, trying to change the topic. Izzy was now smiling too, her sight automatically falling on her arm.