𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭

❝ Hotter than your ex, better than your next ❞

.

.

.

Everyone is born with a soulmate. No matter where or who you are, once you turn 19 everything your soulmate writes on their body will show up on yours too. Many see this connection as a miracle, a way to communicate with their loved one no matter where they are. Others are scared of it, no one truly knows who is their soulmate until they meet, which is something not everyone wants to do. Because no matter the fact they are your soulmate, some people still end up not being together, which is what scares most.

But not Izzy. Izzy always dreamed about her soulmate, she couldn't wait to turn 19 so she could finally reach out to her soulmate. She was so happy, she always bragged to her older friends about how she finally wants this connection too. She loved it, until the person, so-called her soulmate, ended up being a complete idiot, only drawing on their hands instead of writing anything. 

.

.

.

Started:  June 21st 2023
Ended: September 20th 2023 

.

.

.

!¡! This is a pure fiction, which also means not everything is like in real life. I had to change some things for this fic to work and I hope you understand. Just remember that not everything you see here is something that happened or how it is now. Thank you.

!¡! English isn't my first language so I apologize for any mistakes in advance.

!¡! Credits! Please do not take any characters from this story to your fic unless we are friends and you have my agreement! Credits for Izzy, Amy and Hana go to me, for Riley and Robin to Riley ( @discoshoto ), for Astran to Rez (@rezfalling ) and for Alaska and Tessa to Laska (@kageyamasatoru ) 
Credits for the plot also go to me! Please, do not steal that either. 

!¡!  Stray kids members are real people, anything related to them is not my work so credits to them for that. 

!¡! Lastly, have fun. I hope you enjoy this story because I definitely enjoy writing it and I love seeing what you guys think!