chapter 7

hand holding 

hand holding 

"That is better than I expected," Jisung commented, taking another sip of Izzy's drink. The girl chuckled, taking the drink away from him to take a sip herself.

"I told you so," she said, a smile on her face. "Get yourself one if you want to drink it, this one is mine."

"Damn, okay," he laughed, standing up to go order. "Do you want anything else?" Izzy shook her head and he looked around at the others. They were too busy flirting with each other to even notice he was actually willing to order something for them. Their bad. Jisung thought, walking to the bar to get himself that Izzy's specialty.

If he was to be completely honest he wasn't even surprised they were so busy talking. He wanted to flirt too. That was why he came here in the first place after all, but that was almost impossible when Seungmin's soulmate and her friends were all people they already knew.

Of course he still could have flirted with them, he even wanted to, they were all pretty, but when Jeongin and Amy left and Chan started talking with Riley the only girl left for him was Izzy, the only girl that was completely out of limits. This time not even because of Alaska, but because her brother had an eye on her. They all knew about it, no matter how much Hyunjin was trying to hide it, they knew about it so it was forbidden to try anything. A bro code as Jisung liked to call it.

"Hey, man, do you think you could do me one of those Izzy's specialties? She said you know how to," Han smiled, the male just nodding at him.

"Of course," he smiled. "How is that action of yours going? I saw two of your friends leave already."

"Ah, yeah, I hope they'll come back soon. It feels weird without Amy when Izzy and Hana are sitting here," Jisung chuckled.

"Right, Amy," the male muttered, making Jisung's eyes widen. He has seen that look on Hyunjin before. "Do you, I don't know, know if she is dating anyone?"

"No idea man, but shoot your shot," Jisung answered, chuckling as he walked back to their table. "Amy has chances wherever I look," he joked as he sat back next to Izzy.

Isabel chuckled, "She surely does. Unlucky enough for them she already found her soulmate."

"Wait, really?" Jisung asked. He was already jealous of Seungmin for knowing who his soulmate was; he definitely didn't need another happy soulmate pair in his area. "Who is it?"

"I can't tell you," she shook her head, seeing Amy and Jeongin walk back in at the same moment. "Maybe it's not that big of a secret anymore," She smiled warmly, seeing her best friend holding hands with Jeongin.

Jisung turned around to see what she was smiling at, seeing Jeongin walk in, holding hands with an actual girl. "No way," he said, surprised. "Damn, I didn't expect that," he laughed, jealous but still happy for his friend.

"Hey, what's that?" Riley asked, also noticing them. She was teasing her already. "Someone confessed already?"

"Yeah, he did," Amy laughed, walking with Jeongin to them, sitting back at their spots next to Chan and Changbin.

"I doubt," Astran chuckled. "So? What's going on?"

Amy looked at Jeongin, more asking for approval than looking for some help. He did help her with the answer though. "Seungmin isn't the only one who found his soulmate," Jeongin laughed slightly, stroking her hand with his thumb.

"So what? Are you two dating now?" Chan has raised his eyebrow, looking at their youngest.

"Chris, chill out," Amy said, lightening the conversation. "Or do you mind if I want to date your little brother?" She asked, Jeongin blushing right away. Not only did she just say she wanted to date him, it was still cute in his opinion even though he knew about it, but she also called him Chan's younger brother. He knew he saw all of the boys as his family, but someone else calling them that, felt like they were on a completely different level of friendship. As if they just grew even closer.

Chris smiled, seeing how confident Amy was with this relationship even though it barely started. He shook his head, "not at all." Glancing over at Jeongin he smiled once again, a genuine father-like smile, showing him he is proud. "Keep her," he mouthed to him, Jeongin also smiling now, nodding while looking at Amy.

Hana glanced at her too. She couldn't be happier for her, but she still couldn't help herself and look at Seungmin every time they spoke. She was happy for her sister, how could she not, but she wanted it too. She gulped, little louder than she would want as Seungmin looked back at her, seeing her already looking at him. He smiled, quickly glancing at Amy and Jeongin. He was too good at reading her mind. "Maybe we'll be there one day too," he muttered, making sure only Hana hears him.

Those were another words of his, that got stuck in Hana's mind. One day. He sees her in that one day with him. She smiled back at him, moving closer to him, their legs now touching. Her mind immediately thought she shouldn't be so bold around him, but those thoughts left her mind as he moved himself even closer to her and put his hand on hers under the table so no one would see.

They weren't holding hands like Amy and Jeongin, but it was something Hana loved. And she loved it just because it was with him.