what are they like when drunk?

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Eren?
- he's sleepier and would talk alot if he isn't tired, would talk about his childhood and spill all his secrets easily except a few serious ones, he's gonna cry and vent about his childhood if he's drunk enough and it's depressing to see him like that.
Would act flirty if he's feeling it in him and would go as far as to break you for a week.

Jean?
- a tipsy Jean is flirty and would talk about stories in which he makes himself seem like the main character and the best, if he's drunk drunk then he'll start trauma dumping and reveal his secrets and things he keeps inside himself, tell easily of things that bother him and things he's jealous of.

Armin?
- when drunk he's mostly talking about the books he's read and wont understand his surroundings at all, if he's drunk enough he'll pass out because his alcohol tolerance isn't the best. He looks cute with his cheeks tinted red due to the alcohol.

Zeke?
- he doesn't get drunk easily, he has alcohol tolerance but sometimes he gets badly drunk like a uncle and would do silly stuff like silly drunken uncles do. Easy to make mad and easy to fall on air when in that state.

Yelena?
- her alcohol tolerance has to be one of the best, but if she is drunk enough she'll still not be too much drunk, she'll probably sit alone and think to herself once she's drunk, or she'll talk very calmly, almost in a peaceful manner with you, about herself and more.

Reinar?
- he's just like zeke but he gets drunk a little easier and when drunk he's in need of you badly, he'll probably not have you be able to walk properly for week like eren or in other cases when he's drunk he'll talk like a grandfather and share his life and other things as if he's a grandfather.

Bertoto?
- I believe much like armin, his alcohol tolerance isn't the best, he would pass out easily as well and if he doesn't he's gonna be a shy little kid oversharing his secrets and crushes.

Hange?
- crazy, she's crazy once drunk, she'll have the ability to destroy the whole city when she's drunk she's dangerous. In other times when sometimes she's drunk she would talk seriously or feel sleepy and fall asleep for hours.

Mikasa?
- doesn't drink, if she accidentally drank or got tipsy, she'll be very shy and easy to make flustered, would confess her feelings easily and be a little louder as well.

Erwin?
- very serious and has a good alcohol tolerance, if he is too much drunk the only thing he can do is cuddle until he's asleep or share a few of his life talks, he's really hard to crack but it's not impossible.

Levi?
- he'll be genuine and talk about his childhood, would shed a tear or two or in other case be extremely needy and have you not be able to walk for month.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇