young and beautiful - eren ※

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I've seen the world, done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel Air now
Hot summer nights, mid-July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful

____

Eren stared at her, his eyes glimmering in the moonlight as he stood next to her room's window, knocking often so slightly to wake her up so his efforts to climb up won't go to waste, either ways he felt satisfied.

Her eyes were closed gently as she slept peacefully unaware of her lover at her window, eren felt content in his heart just by watching her face as she slept so beautifully as if the angels took their time crafting a person like her.

Despite it eren knocked once more on the window, him being desperate to see her eyes, to feel her in his arms again. The girl's eyes opened slowly as she looked at her window, a soft smile immediately adorning her features as she saw her lover.

Upon opening her window she was embraced by a tight hug, eren grasped her like his life depended on it, his arms wrapped around her as his head nuzzled into her neck finding comfort and peace to his soul.

He couldn't help but say how beautiful she was, at which she asked him curiosly if he'd love her the same if she wasn't as beautiful. Eren didn't once hesitate at saying how she would always be beautiful to him.

A smile on both their faces as they held each other closely in an embrace, feeling their hearts racing and flattering just by looking into each other's eyes.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇