r u mine? - mikasa ➹

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

guess what I'm tryin' to say is I need the deep end
Keep imaginin' meetin', wished away entire lifetimes
Unfair we're not somewhere misbehavin' for days
Great escape, lost track of time and space
She's a silver linin', climbin' on my desire

And I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be
And satisfaction feels like a distant memory
And I can't help myself
All I wanna ever say is, "Are you mine?"
Well, are you mine? (Are you mine tomorrow?)
Are you mine? (Or just mine tonight?)
Are you mine? (Are you mine? Mine?)

And the thrill of the chase moves in mysterious ways
So in case I'm mistaken, I
Just wanna hear you say, "You got me baby"
"Are you mine?"

She's a silver linin', lone ranger ridin' through an open space
In my mind, when she's not right there beside me

I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be
And satisfaction feels like a distant memory
And I can't help myself
All I wanna ever say is, "Are you mine?"
Well, are you mine? (Are you mine tomorrow?)
Are you mine? (Or just mine tonight?)
Are you mine? (Are you mine? Mine?)

__

The anger boiled in her veins whenever her eyes landed on a person who was anywhere near her dear girl, mikasa Ackerman was one of the best soldiers at the survey corps.

Her entire purpose as a soldier in survey corps was to protect eren and her now love, y/n. Mikasa met her at the survey corps and fell in love with her instantly.

She doesn't know if it was her appearance, personality or the comfort Mikasa felt whenever around the young girl but she now needed the girl like a drug.

It was always that the girl was beside mikasa, eren and armin. She seemed to be good friends with both the boys while she was courted by mikasa who threatened anyone that tried to lay their hands or eyes on the girl.

Mikasa was too scary sometimes but never to the girl, she was instead caring towards the girl and always helped her, looked after the girl like she was not her lover but her mother instead.

It was now that mikasa was walking towards her room when she heard a distant muffled scream, it was the voice she dreaded to never hear.

Mikasa ran to where she presumed the voice came and saw the love of her life on the ground with blood splattered around, Mikasa immediately dropped to the ground beside the girl who had a gasp around her right arm.

It seems the chandelier in the room fell apparently somehow and to be saved by it's impact the girl tried to rush away but her arm couldn't get away in time, there were glass shards piercing into her skin as crimson dripped down her arm if not stopped would leave the girl soon as a corpse.

Mikasa immediately picked the girl up and brought her to her room, she sat the girl down and aided to the girl's bleeding arm as the girl winced and cried in pain.

Once done, Mikasa sighed feeling relieved that her worst fears didn't come true, Mikasa carefully hugged the girl, eyes glassy with tears caused by pure fear.

The girl told Mikasa to not worry she'll recover, the girl unknown to what thoughts erupted in mikasa's head regarding her scream and situation.

Mikasa parted away from the girl to gently peck the girl's lips causing the girl to blush at the action, Mikasa then looked seriously in the girl's eyes and asked her something the girl didn't think she would ask but was glad she did.

Mikasa asked the girl if she was mikasa's 'are you mine? if you are then I'll always protect and love you with my life, even the slightest inconvenience with you causes me pain' she spoke, the girl nodded saying she was hers.

Then it began, the nightmare for people who tried to lay hands or talk with what belonged to Mikasa, she even threatened eren when he was jokingly with y/n.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇