my jinji - reinar ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I'm down to the drain

Oh Jinji, don't you cry
This world out of time
Old time out of mind
My Jinji, please don't lie
In this world out of time
Time out of mind
(Out of mind)

Every time you lie in my place
I do want to say
It's you, you my babe
It won't be too late

Oh, don't leave me behind
Without you, I'll cry
'Cause only you, my baby
Only you can conquer time

Oh, sometimes I
Without you, I would cry
'Cause only you, my baby
Only you can conquer time

Oh, don't leave me behind
Without you, I will cry
'Cause only you my baby
Only you can conquer time

Oh, sometimes I
Without you, I will cry
'Cause only you, my baby
Only you can conquer time

__

Despite reinar having the lie about him secretly being the armored titan
H

e sincerely wished to be forgiven.

If not by everyone at least his love of life, he felt bad about being a traitor to her including the others, he wished she could forgive him when time comes, when his truth is revealed.

He didn't know himself how but he fell in love with her over her cute and clumsy behavior and suddenly sometimes a serious and understanding personality like that of some soldier, she was confusing but he loved that about her.

She was hard to figure out, she also must have a big book of stories from around the world in her head because she would cough like an old man and sit down and tell everyone a story everytime she got the chance.

Armin loved her stories and everyone too, not all her stories were bright and adventurous like she told others, reinar still remembers that day very well.

It was nighttime when he spotted her sitting alone in the grass looking at the stars, he simply joined her to have the usual conversation but soon he realised she was in a gloomy mood.

Soon she told him a story, a very dark and gloomy story, he couldn't even process the story until he thought of it with a little more consideration. It was sort of excellent how she could make up such intense stories out of nowhere at such a young age of 17. (or any)

The day he feared soon came as he was inside his armored titan facing the rest of the cadets who looked at him with betrayal and bewilderment, his gaze soon landed on her, his love.

Her face devoid of any emotion but a saddened emotion present in her eyes as a small tear dropped down her cheek indicating he was fucked, no forgiveness for him, never.

It was now after some years that reinar got to meet with y/n, it was pure coincidence they met at the old rusty bar, an old man ran the place alone for years.

Y/n was quiet for some time until she began conversing with him, reinar apologised for everything and he was surprised when she forgave him instantly, reinar in shock asked her why did she forgive him so easily.

She said how alot of years had passed, many friends died, many changed and many left, he didn't change much and she could gain nothing by not forgiving him.

Reinar noticed how calm and collected y/n now was, he felt as if he shouldn't have left her alone she must've been alone all these years and faced too many things.

In the end he couldn't do anything, after drinking for some time and talking with his love, he left the bar to never again meet her but he wished he could still live with her.

He loved her too much and it hurts him to see her so alone and how much time had passed and how much things had changed over time.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇