How - hange ※

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

How did I try to get you off my mind?
Could this be the end?
Of you and I for now
Hope that I see you soon
Don't know what I would do

My heart is under the weather
I know that I'm the only one who can heal it
I'm on my own
I'm on my own
I'm on my own
I'm on my own
I try to beat the struggle for you
That's just too hard for anyone to do

____

It feels painful to see the one you love in so much trouble and stress, hange zoe loved y/n beyond anything and had managed to earn the same feelings from y/n However, hange's crazy personality.

The fun and exciting scientist was slowly loosing herself as time passed, her immature and fascinating behavior turning into one of cold rocks, she could no longer find fun in her researchs as she was crumbled under the weight of paper piles and deaths of her fellow mates.

First erwin died, slowly many mysteries were unfolded once eren was finally become able to reach his father's basement, it was as if the good times had come to an end, a new world outside of the walls was exposed.

Beyond the man eating titans lied another world much advance than Paradise, hange was astonished, these titans which she loved so much were beyond what she thought their origin could be.

Y/n stood in the hallway watching hange as she worked on some paperwork, left back for her after erwin died, leaving piles of burden on hange. A stressed expression remained on hange's face as she could no longer keep up with the work she was assigned with.

Hange sighed in relief when she felt the soft hands of y/n on her shoulders squeezing to lightly it felt like feathers, sighing again hange got up with a grunt and hugged y/n feeling herself dependent on y/n in the hug.

After a few minutes she sat back down, drowning her head again into the stressful work as y/n couldn't do anything more than hug the poor scientist who was overworking herself, there were very few people left after all.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇