why do i cry - zeke ➹

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Should be glad
Be glad that I could spend one night a week with you

Why do I cry?
When I have my coffee
After you disappeared, it seems like almost a year
That I'll be sad
So sad to only spend one night a week with you

One night a week
To laugh and to love and to speak
That isn't enough for the way that I suffer and bore
Six days before

Why do I cry?
On a Sunday morning
After Saturday night, was such a wonderful night
I should be glad
Be glad that I could spend one night a week with you

Why do I cry?
On a Sunday morning
After Saturday night, was such a wonderful night
I should be glad
Be glad that I could spend one night a week with you

Glad that I could spend one night a week with you
Glad that I could spend one night awake with you

__

So sad, so lonely alone locked away from the world, she lived with broken hopes at regaining freedom.

Freedom from her captor, he took her from her past life to a comfortable but at the cost of her freedom, she liked him but not this side of him.

Her eyes would sore up due to the excessive amount of tears she shed thinking how she'll die locked up, rotting in the house she was locked away in.

The man behind her misery and pleasure chose to keep himself busy and returned once in a while, it wasn't pleasant seeing him but was at the same time.

She didn't wish to go insane but being alone without human interactions was a hectic thing for her brain, it was too silent for her, so peaceful that she could hear her own thoughts out loud.

He was like the first ray of the sun that brings joy and light but at the same time it's too bright and blinding to see.

She had to be his, only way for her to have the slightest exposure to the outside world, outside the house, everything of the outside seemed like that of hundred miles away by how alone she felt.

Emptiness is all she felt and scared at times, the house felt as if there were people in it but there were none, was she going insane or did ghosts of the house finally decided to show up to haunt her.

The horrors of inside the home got to her head and she complained relentlessly to the man with glasses once he returned again after three days.

The man agreed on moving houses and took her farther away from the humans, the only thing that followed her that far now was the emptiness of a new house and her insanity.

Each morning she made three cups of tea, one for herself and rest for the ghosts of the house, if not them then the man with glasses who listened to her, he did.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇