beautiful boy - armin ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

out on the ocean
Sailing away
I can hardly wait
To see you come of age
But I guess we'll both just have to be patient

'Cause it's a long way to go
A hard row to hoe
Yes it's a long way to go
But in the meantime

Before you cross the street
Take my hand
Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy

Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way
It's getting better and better
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy

Darling, darling, darling
Darling Sean
Good night, Sean
See you in the morning

___

It was a hard thing to ignore the nerd called armin, he was too cute to be ignored despite his nature to speak hours about his books and reading them for hours whenever he got the chance.

Armin admired y/n she was around his age but alot further in survey corps, she would make a great captain or commander in the future armin thought whenever he saw her in action.

Armin also loved how she would listen to him rant about his books and world outside the walls for hours, she could be sleepy, bored or tired but she would still listen to him attentively.

He had a crush on her since the day he met her for the first time, his crush by each day turning into love.

It was another day when they were combat training until they got another mission, Armin finished training looking up to see it began pouring rain, running back inside wasn't possible because it was raining too harshly.

He ran to the closest storage area he saw, his eyes couldn't open due to the harsh rain drops pouring on him, getting inside the storage room he found only him and y/n ran to there and she was sitting on a crate looking at him with a clumsy smile as both of them sat soaked in water.

After some time of being in the room and having small talks it was becoming colder and colder, y/n shivered due to how cold she felt, it was already a cold atmosphere and being soaked wet made it worse.

Armin noticed it and slowly got up walking close to y/n and hugging her slowly to provide his body heat to her so she won't shiver or feel as much cold.

Flustered by Armin's such an action she stiffened until she calmed down and hugged him back, looking up she saw armin's face lit up with a comfortable smile adoring his gentle and pretty features.

She gently kissed his lips making Armin grow red and stiffen by the sudden action, he kissed back feeling warmth. Breaking the kiss y/n looked at the flustered Armin saying how beautiful he was and ruffled his half wet and dry hair making the poor boy even more flustered.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇