delusional - mikasa ※

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

in line with all the rest, I know
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

Sunshine, I might be long
If I decide, you're wrong
Can't bare a word from you, loverboy
When you decided to love her, boy

You put me in line with all the rest, I know
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

____

Mikasa stood in the doorway of the room as she started at her love, drowsy and delusional lying on the couch looking as if she had been drinking since the morning.

Near the sofa layed empty bottles in darkest umber colors, mikasa sighed as she approached the girl on the couch who seemed to be flying in her Dreamlands unaware of reality, alcohol drowning the girl into the world of butterflies.

The girl smiled sheepishly to mikasa and tried to kiss mikasa only to be hugged and picked up instead by mikasa who seemed worried for the girl and wished the girl would recover from her alcohol addiction.

It wasn't something she picked up herself, when she was young her father would offer her small doses of alcohol thinking nothing much of it, slowly it became an addiction to her as she grew up and now couldn't resist it.

Mikasa layed the girl on the bed and covered her in sheets wanting to protect her with all her might, mikasa always felt scared to leave the girl, she would get so drunk there was no way nobody would be sane around such a drunken girl.

Mikasa now leaned down and pressed a kiss on the girl's forehead with pure love and affection in her heart as she saw the girl open her eyes and make pouty lips as if asking for a kiss on her lips, mikasa smiled at how childish and unaware the girl became once drunk.

Mikasa leaned down again and planted a small gentle kiss on the girl's lips, the girl smiled in a sheepish manner once she received the kiss she was looking forward to by mikasa and closed her eyes again, feeling too much weight on her eyelids.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇