high by the beach - yelena ※

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Boy, look at you, looking at me
I know you know how I feel
Loving you is hard, being here's harder
You take the wheel
I don't wanna do this anymore
It's so surreal
I can't survive
If this is all that's real

All I wanna do is get high by the beach
Get high by the beach, get high
All I wanna do is get by by the beach
Get by, baby, baby, bye bye
The truth is I never bought into your bullshit
When you would pay tribute to me 'cause I know that
All I wanted to do was get high by the beach
Get high, baby, baby, bye bye

Boy, look at you, looking at me
I know you don't understand
You could be a bad motherfucker
But that don't make you a man
Now you're just another one of my problems
Because you got out of hand
We won't survive
We're sinking into the sand

____

The tall lady looked over at the girl, she was assigned to be the part of yelena's group, a newbie at best, she was really hard working and tried to be like the people she saw everyday, including yelena.

Yelena didn't like it one bit, she didn't wish for the young girl to change  because not did only yelena love the girl but she loved the refreshing soul the girl had and the immaturity.

It was another day, yelena was in her cabin near the beach, going through some files when she heard a squeak like yell from outside, getting up she walked outside to see that the girl had fallen down due to the sand at the beach being wet.

Yelena chuckled at the silly antics of the girl as she walked closer to the girl, she helped the girl stand up who seemed to apologizing for disturbing Yelena.

She held the girl tightly and suddenly picked the girl up earning herself another squeak as she rushed towards the beach and water covered both of them entirely causing their uniforms to be wet.

Yelena laughed as the girl tried to push her hair off of her face as they had gotten on her face and were wet as ever, the girl laughed at Yelena before splashing water over Yelena whose upper body wasn't wet due to her height.

As such both the girls played in the water forgetting who they actually worked for and how unusual it was for them to be playing in the water, soon a soldier who was walking to the cabin of Yelena looked at the girls and called out to them.

Yelena frowned finding her enjoyable moment ruined by the soldier as she soon preyed off the soldier scolding him of how he shouldn't have bothered them, she then looked back to only smile at the young girl who seemed to be at ease around yelena now.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇