dream girl - jean ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Living in a dream, when I'm with you
I don't know how to think, when I kiss you
You just hung up the phone, but I miss you
I'm addicted to your love, that's the issue (that's the issue)
You're my dream girl

Girl, I only see you when I'm sleeping (when I'm sleeping)
I wake up every morning, you keep leaving (you keep leaving)
I'm in love with that face, it's all I'm seeing (it's all I'm seeing)
Just cannot explain this fuzzy feeling (this fuzzy feeling)
You're my dream girl

___

Jean first found mikasa really pretty and for a moment thought that he fell in love with her but he was mistaken once he met with the survey corps doctor's assistant, it was a young girl like him, new to the survey corps and training under the current doctor so she could soon be a help in survey corps.

Jean felt his heart ache whenever she vanished from his eyesight, it wasn't just that she was pretty but she was fierce and kind at the same time, naive yet diligent enough for her work.

Jean would dream of her every night whether be his dreams during sleep or him daydreaming during the daylight, Jean would frown or grit his teeth at the sight of eren and her together, since eren frequently got hurt he would visit her and Jean didn't find that appealing one bit.

Jean knew now he needed ways to get her attention on him and only him, she was his girl he dreams of day and night no way he'll let anyone other than him have her.

Jean would intentionally fight jeagar to get injured and visit y/n, during combat training he would always choose to go against mikasa or annie in order to get hurt and visit her more often.

He'd always pay attention to hange after he got to know hange would have a lot of work with y/n, hange noticed the Jean boy thinking alot and staring at y/n alot whenever she was around.

One day hange straight up asked Jean when he was alone if he liked y/n, Jean blushed in ten different shades making hange smirk that her assumptions were correct.

Since then hange has a hand in helping Jean get closer to y/n and sometimes she'll make him run errands for her by blackmailing or promising to send Jean to y/n with some work.

One night Jean was walking with some equipment to where the doctor and y/n was, he entered inside after knocking to see only y/n there and she was hiding something behind her, Jean who thought it was someone walked over the desk only to see alot of food there.

Y/n explained to Jean everything and how sasha forced her to go rob the pantry with her, Jean chuckled saying he doesn't mind that, Jean then sat down as both of them snacked on the food, Jean barely ate but he sat beside her so he could stare at her at least.

Y/n noticed Jean staring at her and smirked joking if Jean liked her, Jean blushed suddenly straightening up causing y/n to realise her little joke was the truth, Jean slowly sighed as he shyly confessed to earn a smile from y/n who found him really cute in the moment.

Jean got motivated when she said he had a chance at becoming her boyfriend among everyone else, Jean since the next day doubled his efforts to have y/n as his girlfriend and it somewhat worked.

Jean loved this girl more than anything he loved before.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇